Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 28 of 258

Thomaslee, congrats. Hunter, no. The probability - Page 28 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Aug, 2016 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
13th Aug, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 28

Cool. I saw one name in particular that was big in ROK II during the start but then suddenly disappeared. Now I know why. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

A small question, is there any chance additional jobs can become available based on what skills you have and their level… particularly if you have the majority of skills in an area at high skill levels? More, jobs that pay better.

For example, apart from Languages, Chemistry, and Magick, Jonathon has mastered all eight other skills in the Studium Generale… which should more than qualify him to get a job as a teacher at this place of learning, no? As the way I consider it, for those that master many skills they'd be more sought after for employ with better paying jobs.

Even if it was simply substituting for a week for another teacher, and it taking the equivalent of whatever a week is in Rulers of Kings II. I would be more willing to put aside playing the game as this time goes by, as long as the time spent doing so fairly balances out with the payment given for such work.

13th Aug, 2016 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The purpose of Skills is not to take menial jobs. It is to assist you with problems that arise during Adventuring. Let's not lose track of the name of the game "Ruler of Kings". When Patrols start there will be an opportunity to get more gold… at the risk of death of course. Thanks for your patience.

14th Aug, 2016 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 28 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Fair enough, it just the fact is it does take time to create Quests, so I was thinking of the way to occupy time while the Quests are being created… That, and once my training ends I'll lose time and momentum.

Having a job that I could Jonathon take that requires a number of real time hours, would allow me to at least make something of the time I cannot be playing. Time efficiency and not getting behind, that is what I am concerned of with my new job.
-

Also, by the end of the day Jonathon will be level 3! Which I am excited about, as it will be one step closer to him learning Magick and Etiquette.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Aug, 2016 - 3:24pm

14th Aug, 2016 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Combat Bug

A small bug during Combat was found that could have affected some stats - it has been corrected. To be fair to those Characters that may have died as a result they all have been restored.

Thomaslee, Jobs are only important to you because you are playing a game that is far from completed. Once Patrols start you will see how little Jobs matter. Jobs, as has been said before, is just a platform for newly created Characters.

14th Aug, 2016 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Does this mean that my past character that died could have died due to the bug and not because of the enemy getting good dice rolls?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2016 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 28

Yes! I am now level 3, and before the Patrols are even finished.

I decided to increase Mind this time around because I do plan on Jonathon going in the Magick skill and learning spells. I will continue to save up money for the more expensive skills, and maybe on my paycheck I can even donate again.

15th Aug, 2016 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 28

Thomaslee, congrats.

Hunter, no. The probability is slim and irony is I only report the bugs that Players face not the disadvantage of the enemy. For instance, in the Labyrinth the enemy had no armor class! That's right, the Players always hit and won but the enemy cannot stand up for their rights. wink.gif By the way, I corrected that too.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,