Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 29 of 258

Thanks for all the bug reports I will look - Page 29 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Aug, 2016 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2016 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 29

Not sure if it a bug or something is missing but some of the items I have I can not equip as it says they are meant to be in the back pack. But I do not see a option to equip them to the back pack. There is a sack but no backpack listed in where to place the items.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2016 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB that's good to know.

Kntoran you have to select "Back" there isn't an option for back pack.

15th Aug, 2016 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have finished what I said I will do, I am going to focus on enhancements of existing features rather than open up the Armies section.

Doing it this way will enable Players to accumulate more gold, prestige and experience which will all be needed in any case if Characters are going to be controlling hundreds or thousands of soldiers. It will also allow for more options at certain places, better explanations, history and narratives.

KNtoran, I've changed that to "Back / Backpack" to make it clearer.

15th Aug, 2016 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

So I admit I'm very happy with how patrols are going so far, with Jonathon being able to use skills such as Dice Games and Negotiation to great effect.

I also was able to fight a Marauder, beating each time in Initiative and after a couple of times of us both missing my character's attack connected and killed the enemy in one hit.

Jonathan now sleeps, which leads me to ask the question can he be attacked as he sleeps while on Patrol?

15th Aug, 2016 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That is something I've thought about but not implemented as yet so you are safe for now.

16th Aug, 2016 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

I'm not sure if it was by design or if it's a bug but when I refreshed the page showing how much more time there was that my character will be asleep, it went to a different page where it shows Jonathon talking with other members of the patrol and the patrol leader sternly insisting that he keep watch. Yet when I press the button to continue it went back to him sleeping.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Aug, 2016 - 12:08am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 29

I hit continue with patrol and it told me that Jonathan was still sleeping. I refreshed and got Noukril back but I think there is a bug in there someplace that caused our characters to cross.

16th Aug, 2016 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 29

Thanks for all the bug reports I will look at that, but please send them using the button "Submit Your Text or Bug" at the bottom of every page. When you do it this way it sends me info about the page you are on and it also keeps this Thread free for general reviews and updates rather than bug reports.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,