Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 30 of 258

Sighs, I have been asked to have Jonathon - Page 30 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Aug, 2016 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
16th Aug, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 30

Hmm, about how many days our patrols for? I ask because this is the second time I character lays down to rest while on this Quest. The taking multiple days is fine, I just admit I wasn't sure of the expectations for it. Of how much time it would take.

I'll make sure to send a bug report do the proper means next time, my apologies JB.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Aug, 2016 - 12:44am

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2016 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thomaslee, in the patrol you are on foot patrolling vast lands so do expect to take a couple of days at least.

As for the bug earlier reported. I think what this might be is the server caching what it thinks is the same page and showing it. You see when you patrol or another player patrols the URL is the same address. Although the content is dynamic the server thinks you are just reloading the same page so it displays the last cache.

There is something I can implement for this but I will need to have someone on some kind of instant online messenger chat (If people even use that anymore) to co-ordinate patrolling at the same time.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2016 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I use hangouts if that can help you. Otherwise we can use the message system on here maybe?

16th Aug, 2016 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Page 30 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I can do either the app Skype or Facebook's Messanger, if either of those might work. If you have a suggestion for another app to use or site to go to let me know.

Just recently finished up the first day of patrolling, my second time going through such, so it will be like 45 minutes before I can start patrolling again but I am willing to help.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Aug, 2016 - 2:02am

16th Aug, 2016 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That was fast, thank you. First I have to code it in place and then we can test. I will contact you all by Email.

I think this problem, which has happened before, is most noticeable because on certain quests you never move from Page 1.

17th Aug, 2016 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

What's Happening Now

1. Thanks to everyone that reports errors, bugs and anomalies. We do our best to plug these right away so they do not infect the system. So far everything looks stable.

2. As said before, now that Llafair is open and the third adventure, "Patrols" has been created we are going to tweak what is already existing rather than expand. We want everything working in the best form before we start unleashing Armies which is a whole other area of ROK II that is very different from solo Adventuring.

3. Our concentration as of now is implementing Magick. There are several things that have to be considered for this to take place:

A. Magick will require an energy form which must be replenished. We are considering "Sorcery" or "Enchantment" as the names for this, any other suggestions?

B. There will be a special Elixir to replenish Magick and it will work similar to hit points going up and down based on use.

C. Certain spells will require a certain amount of Sorcery / Enchantment.

D. To give the Enemy a fighting chance and also to save yourself we will be introducing "Saving Throws" possibly in the form of a Skill called "Repel Magick" or similar.

On the sidelines I want to get more History in and will provide greater opportunities for Players to contribute to it. The History of certain things may explain why something is the way it is now as well as provide a reason for us to code in a certain direction. This is where YOU help to make ROK II a collaborative writing effort.

Last, we need your help! We want ROK II to grow in a big way, there is nothing like this on the internet at this level - it is a growing code like the Matrix and only gets better. It appeals to those who truly love Medieval Fantasy and writing / reading. Problem is not many know about it yet, but you can spread the word! Tell your friends, post about it in your blog, page, group, etc. At some point you will want this anyway as allies will be very important when Armies start to come into play! Thanks for your help!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2016 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 30

I'm always glad to help when there's bugs and errors, especially since they can really mess up the game if they are not taking care of.

JB, may make a request for some illusion based spells with Magick? I always thought illusions are some of the most interesting of spells, as the magic of artists and creative types, as well enchantment. Spells which deceive and manipulate, which cloud the senses or get others to believe that which is not actually true. Magic in which to bring one's imagination to life.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Aug, 2016 - 1:24am

20th Aug, 2016 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 30

Sighs, I have been asked to have Jonathon speak on the Temple of Solace despite him having been barred from entering it, because of not having the right aura.

Hmm, maybe I can have him talk on that and the frustration of not being allowed to enter. That might fill up to the required space… Maybe.
-

Oh, and to a few of your questions such as what to call the energy needed to cast Magick. To start, have you considered the idea of Mana as the energy source of which is very common fantasy Role-playing Games?

Also might I suggest a skill called Resist Magick? For those that have built up a resistance or a means of overcoming magic by exposure, force of will, understanding, and/or luck?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Aug, 2016 - 4:13am

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,