Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 32 of 258

Admittedly Belial, I wouldn't even - Page 32 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Aug, 2016 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 32

These patrols are extremely dangerous and correct me if I am wrong, but the danger seems to escalate with your level?

There is nothing so bad as to have to go into a patrol and immediately get mauled by a bear and do the rest of the patrol on less than 10 health (Seeing as a bear does about that at any given time). If it was not for my armor value, I would have been dead many times over. New advice for any other players: Do not do patrol on low health!

And Hunter, patrols are easier if you are a warrior type class. I had to type a lot of "Known enemy" pages to get enough money for armor and skills.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2016 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Well that's a given. I would expect that as you go up in level that the enemies you fight also get tougher right? Thats how it is in any Role-playing Game. Also buying healing elixirs help with any damage lost. Oh and congrats on being in #1 position.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thanks hunter, but it's only in XP and that means nothing yet. It is not my fault I am a blood crazed berzerker who just kills everything [..] but it has come to a point where I do one or two patrols and then I have to spend some time on R&R as my health has dropped too low. It is not worth the gold to have to buy healing potions everytime. I would rather go back to the town and do odd jobs for a few rounds, earn some cash and then head out again to the patrols when I have healed enough.

However, on a different note. Seeing as we now have the option in-game to communicate with each other, I was wondering if there would eventually be the option to chat privately with another character. This will be a useful tool for when the game develops to such a point where are more independent from the system and we are each trying to carve out our own destinies. This will also help in terms of alliances and secret dealings. Not that I would ever do that! I am probably getting way ahead of myself but as a potential ruler of this fair kingdom, I need to know that I can weal and deal like a true leader… even if it is with the axe.

25th Aug, 2016 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Especially with the addition of the Bears, that does seem to be the case of me. Where I get through a single patrol, I then need to spend five days healing up back at town, which takes all the gold I earned so so apart from experience there's really no net gain.

I wouldn't even really consider it a replacement for jobs, given how you have to use that money for Jonathon to recover from his wounds.

25th Aug, 2016 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
So I just got mauled to death by a bear, Jonathon didn't even have a chance it was so quick… Thanks JB.

You are welcome Thomaslee, although you should really thank the ROK AI as it decides when something happens.

international QUOTE (Belial)
These patrols are extremely dangerous and correct me if I am wrong, but the danger seems to escalate with your level?

Correct. Where would the fun or challenge be if you were continually fighting the same creature. No Ruler of Kings can take the helm of a Kingdom without building up a name for himself / herself.

international QUOTE (Hunter)
I would expect that as you go up in level that the enemies you fight also get tougher right?

That's correct.

international QUOTE (Belial)
I was wondering if there would eventually be the option to chat privately with another character.

That is only for Donating Premium Members. If two Premium Members want to message each other privately they will be able to do so. I wouldn't mind making it open but unfortunately many choose to spam or try to pull Members towards their own stuff caring little for the time and effort that goes into a site like this.

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
I then need to spend five days healing up back at town…

There is also the option of the Town Physician. If I remember I will also make it an option at the Llafair Mystic. When Spells are enabled then some Characters (Based on choices) will be able to do that automatically through Magick.

25th Aug, 2016 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

I meant going to the Town Physician. It can take around 5 days for Jonathan to be completely healed up when grievously wounded, visiting the physician each day and then resting afterwards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 32

Thanks JB. I had assumed that you created a system that screwed us over [..]
I am careful on what I say though as I do not wish to spoil the "Fun" for other potential patrollers. Let us just say that black bears are not the only dangers (Bandits do not count).

As for the private messaging thing. I understand your sentiment. I just feel sorry for all those potential rulers who would like to become better at what they do, but are unable to do so because they are not premium members. But on the other side, you cannot become a ruler without a few bribes into the right pockets wink.gif

Thomaslee, I understand your pains. The physician does not come cheap and it quickly eats into your hard earned cash. That is why I do not even bother with him all that much. I would rather spend my days making an honest living… unless of course we could become bandits ourselves… nudge nudge to the developer.

25th Aug, 2016 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 32

Admittedly Belial, I wouldn't even be worrying about gold if I had been able to put aside a part of my check to donate this time around. Really, the fastest and easiest way to get ahead if you have money to spare.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Aug, 2016 - 5:57pm

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,