Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 33 of 258

Thank you for fixing my weapon It makes killing - Page 33 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Aug, 2016 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Aug, 2016 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 33

international QUOTE (Belial)
But on the other side, you cannot become a ruler without a few bribes into the right pockets

While your Donations very much appreciated and give needed support towards moving ROK II forward I do not want others to get the impression that without Donating they will not reach any place.

An example - you became the first leader without making a Donation, of course it took effort on your part but it is important to state that ROK II does provide you with a way to get the edge if you cannot afford to Donate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thmaslee, no argument there. Is that not true for the real life as well? You need resources and a fair amount of wits to get anywhere in life…

JB I get what you are saying and I am sure I could achieve the same goals without it and this is a personal choice for most people. I am however an impatient man and sometimes I like to facilitate my way through life.

It sounds terrible I know and at this stage of the game it does not really make a difference. However later in the game it could. However politics is a fickle thing smile.gif. Many wolves can easily take down the mighty bear…

Reconcile Edited: belial on 25th Aug, 2016 - 6:46pm

26th Aug, 2016 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What is surprising for me is how the leadership changes constantly, one day is a certain player and then tomorrow its someone else. It kind of gives me hope that my character has a chance to be up there too.

26th Aug, 2016 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Page 33 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Belial if you're impatient then I bet you bought that ring of speed *laugh* I'm looking out for the magic because with that as part of your options it will be difficult to stop a character with strong spells but then again it might also mean we will be up against magic monsters. *bites nails*.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I wish I could afford that ring hey… I was looking at that one and the one where you do not need to eat. It means all I have to do is sleep and fight smile.gif if only there was a ring of regeneration out there *nudge-nudge-wink-wink*

On a different note. I do not know if this will be considered appropriate, but to give people a fair chance, I would like to have the chance to impart some knowledge/wisdom to lower level players. However, I am not sure what I am allowed to divulge so far. Should this be done as an in character type of thing. Like perhaps I could do it in the tavern hoping someone will listen, but this is not befitting my character. That is why I am wondering if I am allowed to use the public forum to impart that kind of helpful hints.

26th Aug, 2016 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Belial)
... If only there was a ring of regeneration out there

Soon I will be making the Llafair Mystic enable full healing… at a cost of course. That way you can have full regeneration without a delay.

international QUOTE
I would like to have the chance to impart some knowledge/wisdom to lower level players.

Excellent, I was already thinking of doing this as part of an "Advanced Tutorial" with advice on where to go first, etc. For instance, make sure to buy 'x' and your first adventure (Quest) should be at the Pretty Palace, etc. That is allowed, what is not allowed is to state what is encountered, solutions for puzzles or riddles, how to solve traps or where a hidden object might be located, etc.

If you will like to do this then please type your text in a notepad, check it over, save and then use the usual submit button to send it in.

Everyone, remember that each place needs a History, soon I will be putting buttons to enable that where you can score some good gold as well!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Aug, 2016 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 33

Small Updates

* Bug fix: Specialized Weapons use and Enhanced Weapons bonuses added in.

* Llafair Mystic offers full healing services.

* Character Sheet updated to reflect "Manitou Points" or "MP" which is your ability to cast spells through Magick.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 33

Thank you for fixing my weapon smile.gif

It makes killing those bears a little easier. It took me at least four chops with a sword to kill, but with the two handed axe I drop them in two hits (Provided I hit). Now for reflexes… that would mean I would go first and they might (Hopefully) only get one hit in. More XP!

Wish we could co-op in the patrols though. I would like someone to heal me and I am sure there are people out there who did not put as much points into body as I did… especially certain people who got killed by a bear two times recently [..] (Don't worry I had my first death now recently on patrol) but I guess we have to wait for the developer. No problems, I know these things take time to do….

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,