Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 34 of 258

Heads Up For Combat I am going to be testing - Page 34 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Aug, 2016 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
27th Aug, 2016 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 34

As he said the the Llafair's Tavern, Jonathon is not happy about those "Damned Bears" and in how he has met the Reaper twice recently.

I hope the Specialized Weapons applies to Sword Specialization, as that may help him survive and actually hurt the bears. Also, if it wasn't for the fact he'd lose Leadership I'd simply try and have Jonathon run away, but because he has lost such in the past I won't do so.

Co-Op Patrols would be quite nice, if such could be done.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Aug, 2016 - 7:12pm

Sponsored Links:
30th Aug, 2016 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Major Updates

1. Added into most places are options for further collaborative writing development with big gold rewards:

A. Structure description - describe layout of place

B. History - describe how the structure was established.

C. Assignments - tasks to be performed

When A and B have submissions then the text can be adopted towards Assignments or other Quests so everything ties together.

2. There is a new Assignments Box on the Character Sheet to track Assignments taken and accomplished.

3. More buttons named "Improve Text" are spread throughout ROK II expressing the hope that Players will submit more information.

Next… Magick!

To get an idea what Players have been concentrating on please tell me which Spells are in your arsenal.

30th Aug, 2016 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Though I have been doing little of such so far at this point, I do wish to help expand the lore. Whether the Town or of the Palace of Parody, as well as filling out the Archives.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Aug, 2016 - 12:13pm

30th Aug, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 34 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I haven't touched magick yet. Its very costly to study it and I'm surprised many have been asking to use it they must have plenty of gold.

30th Aug, 2016 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Though I'll have to wait until I get paid Friday, making my character into a spellcaster has always been a big goal of mine.

I believe the cost is something I'm more than willing to pay, and while Illusions is something that I would like to focus on… having spells that can benefit me more directly in combat would be a plus since my character can't deal as much damage in close quarters combat.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Aug, 2016 - 12:36pm

31st Aug, 2016 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
... While Illusions is something that I would like to focus on… having spells that can benefit me more directly in combat

I've done a tally on current spells and those that will be used for combat. Most of the spells are defensive in nature so I've added a directly combative one. The element of spells present a 'super power' in the game that can become out of control so I am creating a balance. When it is done I hope to create a good explanation in the Tutorial section.

By the way, I did create an illusion spell for your amusement called, "Triplication". More to come.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2016 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 34

I think once spell casting has been ironed out a bit more, then the other players might have a better and more fair chance in battle. I have made a purely combat character and my feelings is that if he was any less combative than I would not have made it so far. Spell casters can at this stage only reach the higher levels by doing the ordinary jobs and that will take forever. So I hope to see some spell caster soon smile.gif.

31st Aug, 2016 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 34

Heads Up For Combat

I am going to be testing Combat with Spells in a bit. To do it properly I might need to take just the Combat module offline as I test. If you are in Combat now you may want to wrap it up and focus on Jobs, Skills or the new submission options for History and Layout until I have posted here that it is complete.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,