Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 35 of 258

Kyrroeth, check your Email, I responded to - Page 35 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 35

Let us know if you are taking it down. My character is on patrol now, but I can leave the system be if I know the time is not right.

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2016 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Actually, about 15 minutes after I wrote that I took down Combat and started working on it last night and had it completed, however this morning I forgot to work in Enemy Saves so I just completed that.

Magick In Combat Complete!

That's right folks, the coding nightmare has finished and you can now use Spells in Combat. I refer to it as a nightmare because when you cast a Spell so many things can happen based on the Spell, it is not like hand-to-hand combat where the decision is at face value.

Now, I have tested it extensively, however as you know there may be bugs with any new system and will look out for any reports you might have. Nevertheless, now that Magick is available I have to do several things before the Magick addicts start complaining:

1. Create Manitou potions and make them available
2. Allow the option to drink Manitou outside of Combat
3. Make defensive and obscure Spells available for learning
4. Create a place where combative Spells can be learned because they would not teach you such dangerous Magick within the Boundaries of the Kingdom.
5. A Tutorial about how Magick is used.

In the mean time, I can tell you that you cannot cast ANY Magick unless you have the Magick Skill at level 10.

1st Sep, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A full 10 Levels in Magick? Okay, that is going to take a lot of work, a fair bit of time, and a small fortune of gold… Whelp it's a good thing I'm getting paid tomorrow.

My measly Level 1 in Magick won't cut it for starting to learn spells.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Sep, 2016 - 1:55pm

1st Sep, 2016 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 35 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

When you say another place like how we have to travel to Llafair, another place outside the Kingdom?

1st Sep, 2016 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Man this game is moving so fast when I do get chance to play the leaders have increased their margin by a huge amount!

2nd Sep, 2016 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Can everyone stop passing me please. How am I supposed to be your leader if you keep passing my rank? *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 35

There is some kind of glitch with the patrol. I have had a couple of instances where I would start combat with a marauder and then it would move on like nothing happened after one turn. Then I woke up from sleeping and before I could continue on it said I was in combat with a bear. I had 29 hps and the bear hit me once for 8 and I was down to .4 hps.

3rd Sep, 2016 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 35

Kyrroeth, check your Email, I responded to your Support Query there. Sometimes this happens because calculations are done in the background.

Here are some examples:

1. The server does split second caching so if you go back to the same page (Continue moving) it shows you the last page rather than new one not knowing that the Patrol shows you different content each time. I have minimized this by adding some code to let the server know content has been updated.

2. When you enter Combat your HP is what you have before the battle. By the time you get to the next page it has already calculated the round but can only show you previous results as the page is not being displayed in real time.

3. If you died before and used the Resurrection option from the Reaper then you will find that you cannot escape the previous battle when you died - it will come back for you to balance the demands of Karma. That has to be explained more in the Tutorial.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,