Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 35 of 202

Kyrroeth, check your Email, I responded to - Page 35 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 8:30pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 202 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (202) »
Add Reply Q
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Belial
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 35

Let us know if you are taking it down. My character is on patrol now, but I can leave the system be if I know the time is not right.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,948
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,972.16 FP
Charm: 343

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Actually, about 15 minutes after I wrote that I took down Combat and started working on it last night and had it completed, however this morning I forgot to work in Enemy Saves so I just completed that.

Magick In Combat Complete!

That's right folks, the coding nightmare has finished and you can now use Spells in Combat. I refer to it as a nightmare because when you cast a Spell so many things can happen based on the Spell, it is not like hand-to-hand combat where the decision is at face value.

Now, I have tested it extensively, however as you know there may be bugs with any new system and will look out for any reports you might have. Nevertheless, now that Magick is available I have to do several things before the Magick addicts start complaining:

1. Create Manitou potions and make them available
2. Allow the option to drink Manitou outside of Combat
3. Make defensive and obscure Spells available for learning
4. Create a place where combative Spells can be learned because they would not teach you such dangerous Magick within the Boundaries of the Kingdom.
5. A Tutorial about how Magick is used.

In the mean time, I can tell you that you cannot cast ANY Magick unless you have the Magick Skill at level 10.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 604
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 239.02 FP
Charm: 43

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A full 10 Levels in Magick? Okay, that is going to take a lot of work, a fair bit of time, and a small fortune of gold… Whelp it's a good thing I'm getting paid tomorrow.

My measly Level 1 in Magick won't cut it for starting to learn spells.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Sep, 2016 - 1:55pm

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 394
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 638.54 FP
Charm: 28

Page 35 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

When you say another place like how we have to travel to Llafair, another place outside the Kingdom?

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 291
Avg: 1.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 47.6%
[+] Gain: 2,457.48 FP
Charm: 25

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Man this game is moving so fast when I do get chance to play the leaders have increased their margin by a huge amount!

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 966
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 18.2%
[+] Gain: 1,910.35 FP
Charm: 53

Can everyone stop passing me please. How am I supposed to be your leader if you keep passing my rank? *laugh*.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
A Friend

Page 35 Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

There is some kind of glitch with the patrol. I have had a couple of instances where I would start combat with a marauder and then it would move on like nothing happened after one turn. Then I woke up from sleeping and before I could continue on it said I was in combat with a bear. I had 29 hps and the bear hit me once for 8 and I was down to .4 hps.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,948
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,972.16 FP
Charm: 343

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 35

Kyrroeth, check your Email, I responded to your Support Query there. Sometimes this happens because calculations are done in the background.

Here are some examples:

1. The server does split second caching so if you go back to the same page (Continue moving) it shows you the last page rather than new one not knowing that the Patrol shows you different content each time. I have minimized this by adding some code to let the server know content has been updated.

2. When you enter Combat your HP is what you have before the battle. By the time you get to the next page it has already calculated the round but can only show you previous results as the page is not being displayed in real time.

3. If you died before and used the Resurrection option from the Reaper then you will find that you cannot escape the previous battle when you died - it will come back for you to balance the demands of Karma. That has to be explained more in the Tutorial.

Guest please SHARE: "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 1 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Skeptic 1.9 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Skeptic 2 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By ILoveSMF 2 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By News 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 23rd Nov, 2018 - 8:06pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 21st Oct, 2018 - 5:33am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!