Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler
Actually, about 15 minutes after I wrote that I took down Combat and started working on it last night and had it completed, however this morning I forgot to work in Enemy Saves so I just completed that.
Magick In Combat Complete!
That's right folks, the coding nightmare has finished and you can now use Spells in Combat. I refer to it as a nightmare because when you cast a Spell so many things can happen based on the Spell, it is not like hand-to-hand combat where the decision is at face value.
Now, I have tested it extensively, however as you know there may be bugs with any new system and will look out for any reports you might have. Nevertheless, now that Magick is available I have to do several things before the Magick addicts start complaining:
1. Create Manitou potions and make them available
2. Allow the option to drink Manitou outside of Combat
3. Make defensive and obscure Spells available for learning
4. Create a place where combative Spells can be learned because they would not teach you such dangerous Magick within the Boundaries of the Kingdom.
5. A Tutorial about how Magick is used.
In the mean time, I can tell you that you cannot cast ANY Magick unless you have the Magick Skill at level 10.