Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 38 of 258

What kind of contribution is required from - Page 38 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Sep, 2016 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
13th Sep, 2016 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 38

international QUOTE (Anronrosby)
I would like to see a Quest or job that encompasses a variety of places and races.

Anronrosby, in the future there will be many Quests like that, however for now we need to start at home (The Town) and spread out rather than the other way around. It is easy to forget that ROK II is a fantasy novel being created by the Player, therefore as a young teenager you are still in the beginning chapters.

Additionally, to make such things happen there needs to be contribute input from the Players. What I am laying here is the foundation so Players can know what is possible, as expansion takes place the Players will need to submit the content that formulates the Adventure - then I code it in. Before we can worry about other Races I still need submissions for Layout and History. You also get 50 GPs when you submit for those (Answering your wealth does not come easy lament).

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2016 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The new assignment at the Palace of Parody helped out a lot thanks so much for that I thought I would never get passed that hurdle. Now I just need to get some more. wink.gif.

13th Sep, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Two Different Controls

Soon, I will be working on the Army / Exploration phase which will give you something to do while sleeping because your Army runs on a different clock. Therefore, when your Character is sleeping you will then be able to explore with your Army, when your Army is done then you can go back to your Character and so forth.

13th Sep, 2016 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 38 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That will be awesome. Sometimes I don't want to stop or I'm in the middle of something and then suddenly its sleep time! Maybe there should be a way to extend awake time too.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2016 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ugh, I'm a little stuck.. I need GP and I have no idea how to improve my Artist Skill. Help, please?

13th Sep, 2016 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Why do you need to improve your artist skill? You can get gold easy by adding content to a page that is asking for it or by getting a job. Did you check the tips page?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 38

My early game was made possible mainly because of my contributions… and back then it was only 15GP for a contribution to the known enemies archive.

If you are willing to try your hand at creative writing then you can make quite a bit of gold from that.

14th Sep, 2016 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 38

What kind of contribution is required from Players? How do you want the content? For example I could write in first person point of view, of a character exploring a particular dungeon/cavern/ruins. Or describe the inside of a particular house/laboratory/castle etc. Like it was a shopping list? Journal listing of an unknown character?
Is there a particular area of need? How can I upload a map,drawing (Jpg) or pdf doc into the game?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,