Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 40 of 258

Reached level 1. I'm enjoying this - Page 40 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 40

Name: Nicooriia

Title: Artist stuff

Comments: Well I followed Breanna's assignment and I keep failing it. I don't know how to succeed in it.

Also sometimes I fail the artist job at the Librarian's.

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2016 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Nicooriia, some Assignments make calculations based on your Skill proficiency, the attribute attached to that Skill such as: Body, Mind or Soul and a roll of the die. If you are asked to use the Art Skill then make sure you have it and that it is at a high enough level that you do not fail. Of course you can also try other Assignments. Keep in mind that just because an Assignment is offered doesn't mean your Character is capable of fulfilling it.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Name: Nicooriia

Title: Art stuff

Comments: I see. How do I improve the art skill? I've been trying to figure out but I'm totally lost. Maybe I missed it.

16th Sep, 2016 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 40 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Nicooriia, please login to Post your questions. To improve a Skill you need to learn it. Art is taught at the Mind Guild Town Studium Generale. Go to "Select Learning" and choose the Skill you want. I think you should have a full read of this: ROK II Tips.

17th Sep, 2016 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

ROK II Updates

* Added Tarot Gamble to the Town Tavern. Its a good way to pass the time if you are waiting for your turns to go down.

* Fixed a bug where the Tavern Chat told you to wait 24 hours rather than 4 hours before you could double talk.

* Small cosmetic adjustments.

19th Sep, 2016 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

All Assignments Complete

I just completed Assignments for Llafair which means that Players have a total of 33 possible side missions to accomplish.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2016 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 40

Regular Sleep

In addition to "Quick Sleep" there is now a "Regular Sleep" button. If you do not have enough turns with which to do anything constructive then you might likely just want your Character to sleep to regain full turns, HP, and MP.

Journal and Tavern Talk character requirement significantly reduced.

22nd Sep, 2016 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 40

Reached level 1. I'm enjoying this game. From the perspective of someone just starting I think it needs some kind of walk through once you reach the Town. There are lots of good tips here and there but because there are so many button options someone can easily get lost in the townsfolk if they don't have focus or immediate objective.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,