Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 5 of 258

Based on what I see in the database you should - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th May, 2016 - 11:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
13th May, 2016 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 5

Where do I go to start playing this game? The button on the top takes me back to this thread.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2016 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

In the first Post of this Thread is a button to it. I am being discreet for now as I will need feedback on bugs, comprehension issues due to bad grammar / explanations and so forth.

Those willing to provide info on bugs and errors please use the Contact Page and be specific so I can locate the problem. Information such as:

1. Page title, chapter and page number you are on
2. What you were trying to do
3. The exact error message you got

Players who just want to comment on it can please feel free to add that in this Thread.

Post Date: 13th May, 2016 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No error message just a word selection on page 2 when discussing Pages and Chapters.

Third line down. Sentence

international QUOTE
Sometimes a page number my have a decimal in it like "2.1" or "2.2".
I believe you wanted the word 'may' and not the word 'my'.
Again another word selection on page 2.1 - Chapter 1 last sentence of the first Paragraph:

international QUOTE
These ares are not significant for you at this time.
I believe you were looking for the word 'areas' and not 'ares'.

Love what I am seeing thus far.

Reconcile Edited: Malcolmshaw on 13th May, 2016 - 8:18pm

13th May, 2016 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks, I've corrected those. Hopefully, over the weekend I can continue working on the Chapters while everyone tests Character Building.

Post Date: 14th May, 2016 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I had 27 FP when I started character building. Then after selecting a name it told me there was an error with the number of FP I had.

14th May, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

You have 12 FP now so it subtracted it correctly and I also see you in the database although without a Character name. I will need to know the exact message you got. Are you able to add a Character name?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2016 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 5

It started me from the beginning. I was not able to pick up at the naming of my character.

The FP has been deducted correctly.

14th May, 2016 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Based on what I see in the database you should be able to access the name option. When you say "Beginning" you mean Chapter 2 or Chapter 1? There is a link always at the top that says the last saved location, did you click on that to get back to the page where you name your Character?

If you get an error message please quote the exact text as well as what you tried to do just before so I can attempt to recreate the error.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (258) »

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,