Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 43 of 258

Message Your Advisor When going to Sleep your - Page 43 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
29th Sep, 2016 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 43

One comment on the game mechanics.
Is there anyway to gauge the difficulty of a task before accepting it aside from the conversation?
I just got my character in an unfortunate sotuation where he was effectively spawn camped after losing an encounter.
I'll happily accept the loss of this character as a result of my own poor planning but I would love to see some kind of indicator for a quests difficulty.

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2016 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Task, Quest or Assignment? They are each different.

A Task or Assignment you gauge based on what is told to you before accepting it. Again, this is where Player input comes in… if you feel the danger level needs to emphasized then you can submit Text to enhance the story.

Usually, careful reading will reveal how hard it will be. Someone saying "It is very dangerous" should indicate how it will be. Remember, the unrealistic method of most Tabletop games is to keep a Character facing the level of enemies they can handle but life is not like that. Hence Assignments are voluntary.

Now, Quests on the other hand are usually based on your ability to achieve them. Most Quests will not allow you in unless you achieve a certain Level.

Regardless, your Character always has the edge. Make sure to read over what your Advisor and the townsfolk say… there are hidden messages everywhere just like there are in life.

29th Sep, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thank you for the advisors. Now at least I can get some idea of what I'm lacking and what to do about it.

29th Sep, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 43 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hi all, I don't know if this is a glitch or a bug in the coding. My Char is currently in "Training" and has been for the last day. I am receiving emails every few hours letting me know he is ready to get back in action but his countdown has not expired.

30th Sep, 2016 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Did you, just before your turns went to "0", decide to take up some lengthy training? Or did training that need more turns than you had? If so, then your wait is longer because essentially you was up all day and then decided to take all day to train too. When is it saying the training will be over?

What you can do is use the submit button to report these things as info is also sent with your submission and I can correspond with you by Email.

UPDATE: Fixed code to stop Emails being sent when the Character is still not ready to get up from sleep or training.

30th Sep, 2016 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I'm back and resume my position in the leadership. I am working to pass Jonathon before the blood overtakes me. The competition is getting close now but what is shocking is seeing Kntoran in first place already!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Sep, 2016 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 43

Death Takes A Turn

If your Character dies repeatedly then the response from the Reaper will be different. The number of times your Character dies will be checked from here onward so those of you that logged 10x resurrections do not have to worry about it showing on your record.

Lady Fluke's New Job Offer

She will give you 100 PP for a magical item called "Video". Check her Job offers at the Palace of Parody. Check here for examples: ROK II Testimonials & Reviews.

Working On…

Communication with Advisor during camps and sleep.

3rd Oct, 2016 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 43

Message Your Advisor

When going to Sleep your Advisors can be contacted. You will see the option next to the Dream Catcher option. Advisors have special abilities beyond simply giving advice and receiving your report of the day's events.

Working On…

I have reached the stage where I can begin working on one of the following:

1. Clans / Kindred (Placing your 'mark' on ROK II)
2. Barracks and Army (Enable the control of 100s of NPCs)
3. Extended activity during Sleep or Training (Things to do)

I will give Players the chance the say which one they will like to see come on stream first.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,