Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 46 of 258

For me saying text role-playing gives the - Page 46 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Oct, 2016 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
12th Oct, 2016 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 46

Everyone: Where I am at…

* There was a bug that takes you from patrol sleep to Llafair instead of back to the patrol, that has been fixed.

* I need to correct quest eating and sleeping facilities. You should be able to use rations and your tent to overcome those. I need to put the checks in place. I did add in the ring of sustenance.

* As you may have seen, we've put up a lot of explanatory videos about ROK II, your feedback is appreciated. I am currently working on a unique video to compare how ROK II fits in with other typical types of Role-playing Games.

* Soon I will launch an Indigogo campaign to raise funds to continue this massive work which needs to expand into many cities, many Quests, controlling armies and so forth. When I launch I will see how much of a buzz there is about it and if role-playing gaming land is will to support it. Should be a success I will also simultaneously build a Science Fiction version! Imagine the possibilities!

* Please help me get the word out there. Let people know what you are playing: ROK II.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2016 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am enjoying this but I can hardly get to everything as it is already so can't imagine you establishing other cities too. JB, you'll need to create a directory as it expands. wink.gif.

14th Oct, 2016 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Seraphina, don't worry when you play as dedicated as I do you remember the names of all the townsfolk like buddies *laugh*

On another note, I'm at level 6 now!

15th Oct, 2016 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 46 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I hope to be optimized before I set out to patrol again. This is the first time I've concentrated on training more than questing which might explain why I died so many times. rolleyes.gif.

15th Oct, 2016 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I can see you're dedicated as I'm no where close to attaining the sixth level. That's a lot of work done there, maybe I will get there one day in the next century. *laugh*.

17th Oct, 2016 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I was telling someone about ROK II and they were asking me what kind of game it was and I was fumbling for the right explanation. How do you explain ROK II, I mean what do we call it a browser game?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2016 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 46

I refer to it as a text role-playing game specially since it has lots of writing in it.

17th Oct, 2016 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 46

For me saying text role-playing gives the impression that its just about text like a MUD and my day in ZORK but there are images and controls that allow you to do repeat actions like training which you don't do in a text Role-playing Game.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,