Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 47 of 258

Having a low "Soul" skill level - Page 47 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Oct, 2016 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
17th Oct, 2016 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 47

You can tell them its a mix of text role-play, turn based and you can play it in your browser. Just make sure they know it isn't a typical video game.

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2016 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ruler of Kings is in fact a mix of being a:

* Text Role-playing Game
* Play By Post Role-playing Game
* Turn based Role-playing Game
* Collaborative storytelling
* 2D graphic interface (Armies)
* Possibly more in the future.

When I post about the game for simplicity I just put "Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game" but for someone really to understand ROK II they will need to try it out as there is nothing around like it.

17th Oct, 2016 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That "Possibly more in the future" got me curious. wink.gif

Fellow ruler hopefuls just letting you know I'm back! I'm going to be a little more careful now. I need to spend time weighing what my character needs so I can be the best when I go on quests.

Love the advisor addition, very helpful info!

18th Oct, 2016 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Page 47 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hello Wizard, how do you weigh up what your character needs effectively? Obtain more offensive, and effective spells next time?

18th Oct, 2016 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm following the advice of my advisor and building up what she says I need. I notice that if I can get body up there with specialization in my weapon then I get a good bonus in battle.

18th Oct, 2016 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

The advisor is a welcome addition to the game. But I can see for a Fighter/warrior type of character you really need to attain level 1. Its not until level 1 is reached that your able to learn the art of Swordsmanship and wield a sword. Until then its about saving the gold coin. But to venture out on a patrol/job is at ones own peril unless the skills are up to date?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2016 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 47

I'm way passed level one, didn't notice my name in the top 6? wink.gif You can get to level 1 easily if you stick with the palace and all the offerings from Lady Fluke.

18th Oct, 2016 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 47

Having a low "Soul" skill level tends to make doing a job successfully a slow,drawn out process.Does having a high skill level make doing the job easier, despite the low soul bonus?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,