Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 48 of 258

QUOTE I doubt I'll be going anywhere - Page 48 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Oct, 2016 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
18th Oct, 2016 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 48

You are talking about the regular jobs like cleaning the outhouse and stuff? You should only be needing that in the early but you get more gold from assignments and quests.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2016 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The key is to be frugal in the beginning and find out about the Town and the people there. After doing it several times I've realized rather slowly that they do tell you some good stuff but its easy to pass it over.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2016 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am wondering if we will be able to buy a place in Llafair as well as in town that way I can sleep in my own abode in both places. Plus is more things going to come to Llafair?

19th Oct, 2016 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Page 48 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Crowdfunding Project Started

Everyone, I have been working on a crowdfunding project for Ruler of Kings hence you have not heard of any recent updates. Now that it has started at: Indiegogo I will ask that everyone have a look and please refer any Backers you think will want to support this project. I've also started a Thread about it here: Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II.

Kntoran, I have thought about multiple abodes but not sure yet because really you are supposed to work yourself up to establishing your own castle rather than building houses elsewhere. I need to work out Armies first and then I will know better.

More things will come to both Llafair and the Town. Nothing will stay stagnant. Also, I got your Email about the bug and will look at that shortly and reply via reply Email.

19th Oct, 2016 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That's a huge campaign! Hope you get through with it because I will like to see this game get big but I will also like to see the science fiction version to start too. Come on backers we need to help JB!

19th Oct, 2016 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

So… after seeing all the ads for ROK II, the hints for ROK II the name "ROK II" plastered everywhere I decided to create a character. It was something I knew I had to do anyway because of Gwynedd just didn't get around to it. There's lots going on there! The first thing I did was try to get some good armor but my initial gold didn't cut it so I exchanged FP for 1,000 gold and got me some plate. I need to get myself an advisor it seems and take it from there. Anyway, I'm here to say "Watch out"... Queen Krusten will soon be the ruler. wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 48

I'm level 3 and I'm still doing jobs in town. Skill seems to make no difference to your profession. I learned to cook, but couldn't take the job. Now, I've been readying the horses at the Town Hall in order to buy more armor and skills. Progress is extremely slow, but after dying repeatedly and being unable to play, all the hard work has taken on value. I doubt I'll be going anywhere dangerous until I've got all the skill levels and armor I can purchase.

19th Oct, 2016 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 48

international QUOTE
I doubt I'll be going anywhere dangerous until I've got all the skill levels and armor I can purchase.

That's another way of saying you're a scared cat and need to hide before the dogs find you *laugh*. At level 3 you're worrying about being a cook and getting a cook's pay? Dude you won't be a ruler anytime soon like that but let me not tell you anything cause I need to get ahead of you. *laugh*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,