Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 50 of 258

I am mostly prepared. I look forward to the - Page 50 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Oct, 2016 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
21st Oct, 2016 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 50

Belial, I think the archer attack is explained at half the value of your AC which is fair… they do not automatically get a 20. If you have AC of 30 then their chance to hit is based on AC 15. Even so, for everything in the game there is a counter measure. For instance, if all goes well with this: Become a Backer: See Our Crowdfunding Campaign! Oct. 18 to Nov. 18, 2016! then I will have the time to introduce familiars as well as counter spells. The familiars will be exceptional because you will be able to treat them just like your character with development and give them tasks during battles! Additionally, the happenings on the Patrol are important only because they cater for your level, however once Armies and more Quests / Cities come into play they will not be as significant.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yeah the archers are fun but wait till you get the dark elf that slows you down making you a easier target. I would love to learn a spell that helps that. A ring of quickness should help against the slow spell.

22nd Oct, 2016 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wow, all of that happens? I can barely pass the dograts in the dungeon and those are supposed to be easy.

23rd Oct, 2016 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 50 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

So… we have a level 9 player with a torturous amount of FP, where does that leave the rest of us? *biting nails*.

24th Oct, 2016 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What's Happening In The Background

I will be releasing the Barracks tomorrow. In my testing everything works great, however I need to put on some checks to ensure Players build their Army at the right time.

Level 9 Reached!

I had designated the Patrols to go up to level 8 (It was 7 originally) but since that has already been attained I will be working on a new Quest based on the last warning given by the Town Crier. Stay ready.

24th Oct, 2016 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Barracks Available!

The masons have completed the Barracks and Dunbar Warhammer is ready to tell you about Armies. You can look at the selections and options to see what is available but no one will be able to afford the requirements yet.

This section is to show you how you will be able to customize Generals, treat them like Characters with levels, experience and skills and then hire units for them to lead. You will be able to do this while your Character is in sleep / training status thus making play continued.

The Barracks will be fully realized when the Crowdfunding Campaign is over - please show your support, spread the word - ROK II is going to be a massive world of medieval fantasy engagement!

How Do I Afford The Stuff There?

I am working on a Quest now that will bring in gold as never before but it may make your Character's death quicker (Tit for tat) if you are not prepared, so get your Characters Skilled, equipped and ready!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2016 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 50

Awesome stuff JB! I will like to see how it will be to control armies and hope we can reach the stage of using our armies against other kingdoms or players but for now I need to build up my character because you're scaring me already!

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 50

I am mostly prepared. I look forward to the next challenges for Noukril to master. I am sure he will be the Ruler of Kings.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,