Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 6 of 258

Just signed on. Went through everything without - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th May, 2016 - 2:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
14th May, 2016 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 6

Malcolm is moving fast I haven't even gotten passed the start of it yet but its getting interesting. You did a lot of good work.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2016 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I was able to resume. Name selection completed. Moved ahead to page 2 of 6 in Chapter 2.

I was not aware that there was a button or selection option on the main ROK II page to resume. Now I know. Thanks.

14th May, 2016 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That is why I have not made a big splash about ROK 2 yet as all the bugs and instructional material needs to be ironed out first.

I've added a mini-sword to the "Saved location" link so it will be easier to notice (See attached). I've also put in an explanation about it just before the Create Character process begins (Chapter 1 Page 4).

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

Post Date: 15th May, 2016 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Very nice, sir.

Should be more visible for future players.

Chapter 2, Page 3 of 6, 1st Column, Last Paragraph.

international QUOTE
Therefore be guided by this and train thy body mind and soul that they may be ever awake for what come in front of thee."

There would be a couple of commas missing. One after body and another after mind.

Post Date: 15th May, 2016 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I made it all the way through creating a character yesterday where I submitted a back ground and am waiting to hear back from the GM to see if it was approved. Did you receive it ok?

Post Date: 15th May, 2016 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chapter 2, Page 4 of 6, 2nd Column, 3rd Paragraph.

international QUOTE
Enlightenment has taken thee far now ye must bring thy body and mind to bee one with it."

Not the black and yellow banded honey maker but the verb quoted by Shakespeare "To be or not to be… ".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2016 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 6

Malcolmshaw, thank you for all your finds, I've fixed them. Please keep them coming as you find them.

KNtoran, I got your info, I have not approved it yet because I need to finish the continuing Chapters. Once its approved you will get an Email and see the Thread in this Board.

15th May, 2016 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Just signed on. Went through everything without any problems. I like this type of character creation its way better than looking up tables and rolling dice! Looking forward for more.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,