Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 54 of 258

Familiars The start of this is already available. - Page 54 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Nov, 2016 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
2nd Nov, 2016 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 54

Horse archers? I haven't encountered those… in what way do they slow down the game?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2016 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

*laugh* Wait, is that the second ranked player moaning again? What happened to when you said you had the system beat?

3rd Nov, 2016 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What is the counter measure for the horse archers? Do they have a special attack during combat that makes them better than other combatants?

4th Nov, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Page 54 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Combat Difficulties: When I release the Familiars they will be able to aide you in these situations. For instance, while you are in combat your Familiar can attack the mounted archers so their arrows cannot hit because they can no longer focus on you. The downside of using Familiars in battle is they gain the most experience (Yes, they have a level system of their own) and not your character.

Campaign: Seems to be stagnant, only 15 days left and very far from the goal.

6th Nov, 2016 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

New Player Prompts

I've added some prompts that will mostly appear to new Players. These act as warnings to not engage in combat until your character is properly equipped, and to not accept Assignments without first studying the danger level. It pushes them towards their Advisor for advice. I've seen a lot of new Players start the game and run into battle within the first few minutes of creating their Character only to prematurely meet the Reaper.

Familiars…

Coming along nicely, there will be an update soon.

Crowdfunding

One more backer for which I am grateful but unfortunately still very far from the goal.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I wish I could have done more. I may be able to later after the new year but it will be after this current time is well over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2016 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 54

No worries KNtoran, you have donated plenty. This is my first crowdfunding so lessons to be learned. The hard part about it is not enough people know about it, there is just too much competition online for top key words and this game is relatively new.

8th Nov, 2016 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 54

Familiars

The start of this is already available. You will see the option in your Character Sheet and when your Character sleeps. Your Familiar has its own Character Sheet where you will be able to build it up just like your Character. The option for enhancements will be available from the Llafair Familiar Trainer which is currently under construction. For now, you can start the process (If you qualify) in order to retain the kind of Familiar you want, name and describe it.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,