Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 55 of 258

I see the options when on patrol. You have - Page 55 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Nov, 2016 - 6:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
8th Nov, 2016 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 55

Cool setup for the familiar. I'm looking forward to populating my familiar's abilities soon. Maybe I won't have to go through any arrow difficulties. wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2016 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Llafair Familiar Trainer

You can now become a Familiar Trainer via Sati Lemeck in Llafair. Sati also sells the necessary scrolls that must be used to teach your Familiar specific Skills.

Left to work on…

* Applying Skill scrolls
* Allowing Familiar to enter combat.

9th Nov, 2016 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Training Familiars & Magick

I've added the ability to train your Familiars to your Familiar's Character Sheet. Training can happen when your Character is in sleep status.

Magick Skill Level Prerequisite

This has been lowered to "3" instead of 5 to allow weaker Adventurers to secure a Familiar sooner rather than later.

Next…

Adding Familiar to combat.

10th Nov, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 55 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Familiars Fully Activated!

You can now take your Familiars into Combat! For now they will help you over come the Archers and Slow Spell if cast by your Enemy. This is now the solution for those who complained that the Enemy was too difficult when they used Archers or other Spells - that is no longer an excuse.

What's Next

I can add a lot more, I've even done way more than promised for after the Crowdfunding Campaign which is only at 8.6%. Please support us and Become a Backer: Ruler of Kings Crowdfunding there are only 9 days left!

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I do have a question. While I like the familiar attacking in the first round with the archers why does it not continue the second third or forth rounds? Or at least give us that option?

13th Nov, 2016 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

It does give the option. You have the choice of using your Familiar in different ways each round. The same way you have the choice of using a weapon or casting a spell in each round. Unless you are asking why it is not automated and the reason reverts back to being able to specifically govern actions round by round.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 55

I do not get the option to call my familiar any round except the first round. I will have to look again about the spell option I think I only get that option of the first round too.

13th Nov, 2016 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 55

I see the options when on patrol. You have to scroll all the way down. If you're using your mobile then it won't appear on the first screen so you need to scroll down.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,