Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 57 of 258

At present the Brothel is restricted to Premium - Page 57 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Nov, 2016 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
20th Nov, 2016 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 57

I hope we will still see the next quest come out so we can get some real gold and get armies built. *biting fingernails*.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2016 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Now That The Campaign Is Over

Based on what was raised I was able to start and add the beginnings of Familiars, Armies, and Magick Tattoo (More time, faster sleep) features to ROK II. I will do ONE more item - the 4th Quest which will involve a third location in which your Character will have to travel.

When that is completed I will then Campaign for ROK II funding in a different way. Instead of one lump sum I will put a figure for specific expansion and then Players can donate towards the expansion of a certain area. For instance, to create a new city Donate 'x'. To create new Spells then Donate 'y', etc. The funds then pays for my time to code which would otherwise be spent seeking work for my boys instead.

Thank you for your support and special heart-felt gratitude goes out to KNtoran who carried most of the weight on his shoulders.

25th Nov, 2016 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I Implore You…

If you are an ROK II Player then you should take advantage of the current offer of Premium Membership for the Black Friday Special. You will get a lot of FP and be able to access the restricted areas of ROK II. That Special will not come that low again.

Small Update

The Town Physician now offers "Plus" care that reduces wait time and heals you faster. Remember. With the Magickal Tattoos you can increase your turns or reduce Sleep to keep moving thus enabling you to handle more Jobs, Training or keep going on Quests.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 57 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I do have a question. What are the restricted areas of ROK II? I guess I never notice some of this stuff being a premium member for so long.

Plus how is the next quest coming since I am out of patrol again.

27th Nov, 2016 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The restricted areas are probably the brothels and such. I wasn't able to access them until now. I don't know what else was off limits maybe because I haven't gotten there yet.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh I see. I visited the brothels for some skills that they offered otherwise I did not pay that much attention to them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2016 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 57

You have that special membership already so I guess nothing is restricted for you. I'm checking out things slowly so I don't make too many mistakes.

28th Nov, 2016 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 57

At present the Brothel is restricted to Premium Members only.

As for Quest 4, it is not so simple a Quest as it is several stages. I can tell you what is coming up as part of it:

1. Travel by horse.
2. Better exchange rate when certain Quests are done.
3. Preliminary story that leads to Village and specific Assignments that make up one big Quest.

I would concentrate on training while you wait. Quest 4 will be difficult and will be far more than just fighting.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,