Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 58 of 258

What I Am Working On… I am working - Page 58 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Dec, 2016 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 58

Sounds good he is working on training and getting a lot done. I am sure my familiar will have more training too.

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2016 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

My character recently died because I forgot to bring my healing potions on patrol. Can there be a reminder before you take up a quest to have healing potions?

30th Nov, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Although I could, where is the fun in that? Your Advisor should warn you about the necessary and then it is up to you to do it. Wherever your Character goes wrong it becomes a learning experience so you do not repeat it.

I do have barriers for levels preventing you from taking up Quests that you are not prepared for… that as much warning as I can give without taking away from role-playing.

While I'm here let me give some updates on what I am working on and proposals:

1. The Exchanger will have a progressive rate as you go up in levels. For instance, a high level character will need lots of Gold so the Exchanger will give you more Gold for the same FP.

2. To make Mobile users have less scrolling I've removed some buttons automatically from the top but it can still be seen on wide screens.

3. Right now I need to work on enabling you to use your horse rather than traditional wagon transport. The main reason surrounds your need to go to places that no wagon driver will take you (Such as Quest 4).

30th Nov, 2016 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 58 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yeah yeah, I know I should learn from my mistakes. I think that warning on certain quests should be applied to difficult assignments too, don't you think?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2016 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

While it may be a good thing to have some warnings you should also consider how many warnings you get in real life. I believe that too many warnings will take the fun out of the role play experience.

30th Nov, 2016 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran understands it. ROK II is meant to be a Medieval Fantasy novel that YOU create, the background, fighting and stories helps your Character to have a purpose and then you run with it.

I actually do put warnings about what is ahead but not flat out or 'in your face' as it were. The hints come subtly in the actual story but if you do not read it carefully you will miss it entirely.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 58

Oh no! I got hit with the slow spell and a barbarian that keeps following me around and killing me. Looking forward to the changes and getting more gold.

4th Dec, 2016 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 58

What I Am Working On…

I am working on Exploration. Via your Character Sheet you select your horse and then enter a larger map that will allow you to go where you want within the bounds of where I have coded until I expand it. Now this will solve current issues:

1. Enable horses and riding (Make sure you have the Skill)

2. Allow random encounters both good, bad, questionable and indifferent. (KNtoran's need to progress and anyone else).

3. Enable you to go to future cities without having to use the wagon. (Also get to Quest 4 which has no wagon transport).

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,