Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 60 of 258

Will the advisors start to give tips when - Page 60 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Dec, 2016 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
12th Dec, 2016 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 60

Those are things I will have to look out for right now I can't seem to get very far in patrols without being slaughtered. Maybe I'm no preparing well enough?

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2016 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

No More Horsing Around!

1. I've corrected a bug that stopped Mounting your Horse properly via the Character Sheet. There is also an additional check to make sure you do not try to mount more than one horse!

2. Item #4 has been completed: "Stables restore Horses' health". The Town and Llafair Stables now have a button specifically for healing your Horse. The Stable handlers will assess your Horse's health and give you a price based on what is needed. When your Horse needs healing you are automatically dismounted and have to wait for the Healing to take place in the same way your Character waits to get better. Even so, you can buy multiple Horses so you never have to wait for just one Horse to get better before you can begin Exploring.

Custom ROK II Art

Feel free to look at and review our new official art for ROK II: ROK II Art / Graphics.

Next…

The Dark Regions… the horror begins.

14th Dec, 2016 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Updates

1. Dark Regions now on Exploration Map. While you can see it I would not go there until I am finished assembling it otherwise you may stuck there until I am done.

This completes: "6. Dark regions as a specific destination"

2. In The Town the Exchequer will now show "New" just like the Crier and Advisor whenever you have gold to collect.

Working On…

Dark Regions… a whole different world opens up… a world of horrors only spoken of in fables.

14th Dec, 2016 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 60 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

We Are On A Gold Roll

The Exchanger will now offer you gold multiplied by your Character's Level. For example, at Level 1 you will get 10 GPs for 40 FP while at Level 5 you will get 50 GPs for that same 40 FP.

This completes: "11. More Gold for FP according to level."

14th Dec, 2016 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like that update! I already spent a lot of FP but to guarantee my character's preparedness for the future I will take advantage of the exchange, thank you!

14th Dec, 2016 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I nearly forgot how painful the patrols can be, but really with the encounters of bears. Not helped by the fact that my character has to fight the bears by himself, which I think we agree they're pretty dangerous.

Sighs, I hope Jonathon survives this Patrol.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2016 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 60

Bears are nothing. Wait til you get at to the upper levels… you don't even see the bears anymore. wink.gif Talking about levels I'm going to be level 7 in a bit. I'm resting up now before I go on patrol again but I've done a lot of training so my bonuses are amazing. Soon I'll pass Ragnar.

15th Dec, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 60

Will the advisors start to give tips when exploration starts or when going to other places and you're supposed to be doing specific tasks that you're not sure about?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,