Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 62 of 258

The saying pick your battles is very true - Page 62 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2016 - 10:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
21st Dec, 2016 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 62

From counting my hit scores he has a lot of hit points and smacks big time with a big bonus. He's probably a high level NPC so you should avoid him. I have beaten him but it took one death and a couple of healing potions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I would recommend not taking that assignment till you are at least level 7. Plus make sure you have good armor.

22nd Dec, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thanks for the tip but how do you know which assignments to take and which not to take because its too difficult for lower level characters?

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2016 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 62 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ask some who have done them I have found that most of the assignments are easy but there are a few that are tough. But then again I did not do any assignments til I was level 6.

22nd Dec, 2016 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Level 6? How did you manage to hold off from doing assignments before you reach level 6? When you say ask them you mean like in the tavern or directly? I thought we could not directly ask about how to win the game because its cheating / not allowed.

22nd Dec, 2016 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

This issue seems to come up every now and again. Here is what I have said about it in the past and through the Tips page:

1. The story itself hints how difficult a task will be. In real life no one will say "Make sure you are level 'x' and have this or that before you take up this challenge." It is up to you to weigh the possibility of what might happen.

2. Ruler of Kings is your story, if you think the text did not give enough clues about the challenge then you can submit additional text to clarify for other Players so they can decide if to take up the Assignment or not. The benefit of doing that builds comradery among Players allowing a greater chance that they may in turn help you out at some point with their submitted text.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2016 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 62

Makes sense. So you guys going to start leaving a trail for me in case I become blind to what an assignment might entail? wink.gif.

22nd Dec, 2016 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 62

The saying pick your battles is very true in this game. Once you understand that you will live long but if you try to take on things that aren't presented to you then you can fall easily. Get the atonement ritual and don't take that assignment again, at least not anytime soon.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,