Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 63 of 258

I can do that I have been walking around beating - Page 63 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Dec, 2016 - 3:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
22nd Dec, 2016 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 63

Where I Am At…

The Dark Region is being built up with new Monsters, local folk, Character tasks and so forth. Most importantly is the difficult direction it takes the Character towards Quest 4! I am estimating that the Dark Region will be fully open tomorrow. Ensure you are prepared for what is to come - the Dark Region is unforgiving.

On the sidelines I have also been working on unique story plots that randomly change each day. When that happens you will know it as you will know longer be able to simply go to a locality without 'something' of note happening to your Character.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2016 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Its nice to see our options expanding fast but I doubt I will be going there anytime soon. The name alone is scary and if you are warning us from now its even scarier.

23rd Dec, 2016 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Random events will be a good addition. It will give us something more to write about and keep us wondering what might happen next. I just hope when it doesn't happen its not one of those tough barbarians *wink*.

23rd Dec, 2016 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 63 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Level 7! That's where I'm at and for one of the first times in a very long time my character seems really powerful against all the enemies that tries to attack him. Now, I'm working towards passing level 8 and into second place.

23rd Dec, 2016 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just died after taking on an assignment for patrols. Funny enough I did a whole patrol and did not lose 1 hit point even though I had like 5 encounters and yet on the next the first encounter I was killed!

23rd Dec, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Honestly, I am still waiting for something to come of the Town Cryer's words about someone being killed during the night and reporting any suspicious activity. Ever since I first started I saw that message and nothing has come of it.

Okay the Guardian of the Temple of Solace says Jonathon needs to "Repent of his sins", yet when going to the Town Mystic for an Atonement Ritual she says I don't need such. Sighs, I thought for once I finally had a way of entering but it appears I was wrong.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Dec, 2016 - 1:17am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Dec, 2016 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 63

Combat Update

You may enter some lengthy combat at higher levels. To facilitate a proper break down of what is happening rather than just showing a negative number I've introduced "Dungeon Master Notes" during Combat. The Dungeon Master Notes will only be shown when there is unusual or unique circumstances that need to be explained. For instance, if Combat goes beyond a certain number of rounds then your AC and ability to hit also goes down from exhaustion. Finally, the battle will be reduced to who has the most stamina (Health). Notes on this will take place as it happens including the new AC rating of both your Character and the Enemy.

Where I Am At…

While I could fully open up the Dark Regions I rather not just yet. I need help with some dark horror writing to give me the basis for what is happening in the Dark Regions. Will anyone like to help out for some ROK II gold or PP?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 63

I can do that I have been walking around beating up on some big spiders in the dark region already. Just let me know what you need me to do.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,