Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 64 of 258

No I have turns close to 300 too. It is not - Page 64 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Dec, 2016 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
24th Dec, 2016 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 64

I need the following short stories in no less than 3-4 paragraphs written with horror in mind:

* Why a love affair between a woman and man caused him to be exiled from Llanfair

* A certain tree in the forest that could move and attack - what magick caused this and the reason behind it.

* A crazy man is exiled from the Town, what did he do?

* A crazy woman is exiled from Llafair, what did she do?

* A repulsive looking man who is hideous to look at is exiled because no one wanted to look at him.

Choose the ones you will like to work on keeping in mind you are telling a story using horror as the premise.

Please indicate which you chose in case others want to have a go and it ends up everyone is writing the same thing.

For each acceptable entry you get 100 GPs or 100 PPs.

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2016 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE
A certain tree in the forest that could move and attack - what magick caused this and the reason behind it.
I will take this one, I have a few ideas. No more then 4 paragraphs right, only between 3 and 4 paragraphs, or can I do more if it becomes such?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Dec, 2016 - 3:59am

24th Dec, 2016 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
No more then 4 paragraphs right…

No, no less than in other words 3-4 is the minimum so you can make much longer if you like.

24th Dec, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 64 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks for clarifying this JB.

To give you a hint of what I will be putting together, the ideas I will be drawing from is that of a corrupt or cursed dryad/treant and that of a certain evil monster tree I read about in one of the monster manuals… if I am able to find it again. Again though, mainly just drawing inspiration while writing my own description.

24th Dec, 2016 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The tree is in the ROK II Archives in the Enemy Library scrolls. It is simply called, "Dark Trees". That is one story taken so far, any others?

24th Dec, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

international QUOTE
A crazy man is exiled from the Town, what did he do?

I will do this one, it should be easy enough with all the crazy things that are possible for some to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Dec, 2016 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 64

Oh wow, the increase of certain skills, counting maxing out my Sword Specialization, another point in Body, and better armour, have all come together where patrols are easy as can be.

Bears, marauders, marauder leaders, giant ants all fell with a single hit. With the barbarian spy falling in like 3 or 4, and in all battles I take little if any damage. Seriously, it is amazing how just a few changes can make such a huge difference.

Also, Magick is nice. The Speed, Awaken, and Alter charges are all useful… especially the first. Though I have notice a few times where Speed jumped by turns up to 300 for some reason, maybe a bug JB?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 64

No I have turns close to 300 too. It is not a bug you get more with a ring of quickness and a horse.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,