Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 65 of 258

Where I Am At I did not get much by way of - Page 65 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Dec, 2016 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Dec, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 65

I just bought the ring of quickness, and the horse was a fairly recent addition as well. At the very least I was seeing 300 turns before acquiring the ring, but admittedly everything has begin flying on past.

You know I have now mastered every skill in the Town's Studium Generale? Jonathon can learn nothing more from the school, and I can proudly say I have learned all I can there. Sighs, I just which there was a way of officially have him "Graduate" and maybe even take up teaching or other assignments there.

I also now have both rings, and if I run into a tough battle I can cast Triplication… which I have at 10. Which, added with maxed Sword Specialization I think I am in a very good place when it comes to combat.

Honestly, at this point, apart from simply level the main area I am begin in is with Jonathon having an army, but I am sure I can get that fixed.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Dec, 2016 - 8:30am

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2016 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Annoyed, I had just tried to see if there was any Assignments at the Studium Generale and again Jonathon's "Bad nature" is preventing him from doing so.

JB, is there or will there be a way of changing a characters nature, aura, or the removing of their sins? Especially since in truth I'd say Jonathan more neutral in alignment then anything else, neither bad not good.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Dec, 2016 - 8:31am

26th Dec, 2016 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

So it would seem that I did not learn the first time I tried to do a tournament assignment, and I've died a second time having Jonathon join another. I thought that, given how easy the patrols had suddenly become for me because of certain increased, that I would be able to handle the tournaments just fine but I miscalculated.

Currently I am without forum points, and unless I'm able to make a couple of returns to the store, I won't be able to get any more money to donate until my next paycheck.

JB, though such a request may be denied, if it such matches up could I possibly ask that instead of receiving gold pieces for my entry involving the Dark Trees such may be added as forum point?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Dec, 2016 - 5:57pm

26th Dec, 2016 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 65 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
... Receiving gold pieces for my entry involving the Dark Trees such may be added as forum point?

Sorry, but I do not want to mix things up and start a precedent. ROK II gold pieces are used for Character based input into the game. If I start giving you FP others will expect the same.

Rather off topic, but...
I gave you a lot of extra FP, you should save some back for times like this. You can of course enter the contest or Post plenty.

26th Dec, 2016 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Fair enough JB, I thought it wouldn't hurt ask. I will see if I can get top poster today, that should be enough to do the job and I can resurrect my character.

27th Dec, 2016 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Working for FP should be enough reason to be more careful with our characters but we all seem to miscalculate. I don't know… its like we think because we win one battle we can win all. Now that's a hard lesson to learn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Dec, 2016 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 65

Small Updates

* When you gain leadership after an Assignment the fact that it is your Leadership Adjustment that is modified is emphasized and not your overall Leadership. This was covered before.

* If anyone uses Charges and find that it takes them to a location they should not be then please let me know. I have not found any bug with this in my testing but maybe there was something overlooked.

30th Dec, 2016 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 65

Where I Am At

I did not get much by way of horror based writing for the topics I outlined. Therefore, the reward of 100 GPs has been cancelled. I have rewarded those who did submit and will be doing the others myself towards Quest 4 so things can go faster.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,