Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 66 of 258

It feels really good to be back. This time - Page 66 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jan, 2017 - 12:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
1st Jan, 2016 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 66

I really should not take chances but I always end up doing just that. Impatience gets the best of m in ROK II so now I need to aim for resurrection again!

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2016 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Its good to see that the healing elixirs cost less and do more healing. Before they really did not give much of a boost in combat.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yeah but they are still expensive. I am so close to level 5 but I keep killing out myself. Its like I am addicted to failing because I do not want to take time to train. Now is the long path towards getting FP back.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Page 66 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Sighs, maybe I've just had a really bad string of luck when it comes to using magic in combat… yet I've been unable to Triplication at all in combat, leave me in a position where I don't even try using it because it's too much of a risk.

This is the case,despute having both my Reflexes at 10 as well as Triplication and since originally getting the spell to rank 10, I've tried at least ten times to cast off and on.

Maybe you set the miss chance too high? Otherwise I'm not sure what's going on, I have yet to be able to use magic in combat, with it only being useful outside of combat.

My use of magic being for one assignment, speaking to a horse, as well very much using the Speed, Awaken, and Alter charges once I gained access to them.
--

Sighs, and now I've died again. Despite having full health and two potions at the beginning of Patrol and not getting even halfway through it. In this case I'd say it was simply a string of bad luck for my character. Well, time to start making posts so I can resurrect Jonathon.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:40am

3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I haven't tried that spell yet so cannot comment on it but it sounds like you're blaming the game because you lost. One thing I've definitely understood about ROK is we pick our own battles.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I can go through Patrols just fine, and though the arrows have made things a little bit more annoying I can still get through them without too much issue… Except this last time, but again I suspect unlucky rolls. When it comes to patrols, the battles are such I can definitely win, more often then not with one hit OKs. It just that now, because of the archers, I still take damage during each marauder battle, whittling down Jonathon's hit points little by little even as he so often takes out an opponent with a single hit.

Me being unable to use Triplication is more an annoyance or disappointment in how I maxed it up to 10 rank and yet it seems pretty much useless. That despite having 10 ranks in Relexes I have yet to manage casting it in combat.

Again, the issue isn't at all that I'm blaming the game because I lost. You misunderstand my problem friend. I'm simply frustrated that it seems too difficult to pull off casting a spell in combat, and is less a hassle/safer just to ignore that feature to charge forward with an attack. The issue is that the spell feels pointless or too risky.

Patrols have become a lot less frustrating since I became a little bit smarter in how I put together my character, a breeze even before leveling up to have archers start appearing to make fights worrying again, though it did mean making Jonathon more of a "Fighter" then I originally wanted.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:10pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 66

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
Maybe you set the miss chance too high?

Maybe you are asking me this question. I do not know what you are referring to as "Miss chance". What I can tell you is when you cast a spell it is not immediately automatic but the Enemy has a chance to save against it. If they succeed then your spell has no effect on them. Just as you would not want the Enemy's spell to automatically have an affect over you every time it is cast. Kntoran may have used it before, maybe you can confer with him or other Players above your level that may have tried this spell.

4th Jan, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 66

It feels really good to be back. This time I am going to be slow and careful. I'm not letting the urge to go into combat take me quick towards death.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,