Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 67 of 258

Now that I'm at level 8 there is a - Page 67 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Jan, 2017 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
5th Jan, 2017 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 67

Is there anything in the game, around 8th level, which can lower a character's stats? For some reason Jonathon's Soul is 9, when I remember with a certainty that it had once been above ten. I did just use Pretty Pebbles get it the Soul back up to 11 but still, I don't understand what had happened.

Unless… does dying and resurrecting take away from one's Soul? If so, is there any way of removing this ability damage? If not, then what is going on here? I would very much like to get Jonathon's Soul back up to what it was before, especially since I was about to balance at his stats. More, Soul was once his highest stat.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jan, 2017 - 5:36am

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The Reaper tells you our soul goes down because of multiple deaths. You can always check Lady Fluke to get it restored at least to 10 or 11.

5th Jan, 2017 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hmm, I see. Sighs.

This is especially frustrating because it's not always the fault of your own decision that you die. Take my last death, given how routine Patrols have become, dying like a third or fourth way through, having full health and two healing potions is far from the norm.

More, it requires unlucky rolls. To realize now that Jonathon's Soul has been damaged each time he does is frustrating. At least, with it saying he has to win a fight that he lost, the choice of earning back Soul would be nice.

This would also be something all would have access to, so fair. To restrengthen a Soul, weakened by death, by winning battles lost previously.

5th Jan, 2017 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Page 67 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I don't understand your reasoning and why you're whining so much… without resurrection your character would be permanently dead.

5th Jan, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Sighs, yes and I am glad we can resurrect our character. It is simply frustrating because Soul was supposed to be Jonathon's high stat.

Now, I'm not even sure if I want to risk putting any rank ups into Soul because it would very well be a waste. There is no encouragement there to put anything but what you could get with Pretty Pebbles. As in, no motivation to ever have it higher then 11.

Learning you can lose Soul without gaining it back to what it was is a demotivating. What is the point?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jan, 2017 - 12:10pm

5th Jan, 2017 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

If soul means so much to you then just create a new character because you're already predicting lots of future death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 67

Sorry, no can do. I put far too much time and effort into Jonathan to cast him aside now. Especially so close to him going up to level 9 and him currently holding the 2nd place position.

I guess part of my frustration also stems from the fact that I was hoping to play a character a certain way, but this concept is not one that works as well in the Ruler of Kings II.

More and more, over time, I have been needing to adjust Jonathon to being martial and combat oriented with increased Might. More, I have had to learn I can't have him be magic focused and use such in battle.

I've had to adjust, and while everything is not quite working out as planned I won't simply abandon my character. Again, because I have put far too much into him and I want to see him rise above the challenges before him.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jan, 2017 - 1:04pm

5th Jan, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 67

Now that I'm at level 8 there is a huge gap between us and the others. Next character up is still at level 4.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,