Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 69 of 258

Very true Seraphina and looking at it like - Page 69 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Jan, 2017 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
5th Jan, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 69

I consider myself part of the top but I'm not complaining about anything and I do not see Kntoran doing that either its just a couple of players. Can't make everyone happy. tongue.gif.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

True that Hunter didn't mean to pile you and Kntoran into that bin. I just don't get how some spend so much time talking about what they can't do rather than what they can. My character died so many times and no one to blame but my own choices. No part of the game forces you into combat or to take on more than you're ready for.

5th Jan, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Not a problem. I will know better when I fully have magic down which is going to be soon but just wanted to give my input because I thought it was really unfair to blame the game for choices you made. If you chose to have a bad character then why on earth would you blame the game for not making it easy for you to change it? I mean which Role-playing Game does that?

5th Jan, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 69 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have already acknowledged my position and level, and I do not consider myself complaining. I also admit to perhaps simply not realizing the extent of the magic provided because of bad rolls. I have made generous use of Speed, Awaken, and Alter Charges and my character's familiar to avoid the annoying arrows of the archers.

On not being forced to go into combat, that is actually untrue. As far as I know the best and fastest way of getting experience right now is Patrols, once you have access to it. If you want to go up in level, gain more experience and gold, there really is no other way of doing so without going one Patrols.

Also, I am not trying to complain. I am simply offering my thoughts on certain considerations and frustrations. If I am missing something let me know. I can even see about having Jonathon go to the tavern to talk with others about the challenges he has been having for advise from others.

I will admit, maybe I am simply missing something or perhaps the problem is simply my concept is not one currently supported by the game. I am not looking for some advantage or even sympathy really, I am simply trying to discuss the game any my experience so far.

5th Jan, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Remember those start your own adventure books? I picked up one a few months back, made a choice and I died instantly for no reason. Just imagine if that was implemented here, there would be loads of complaining. *laugh*.

5th Jan, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

international QUOTE
On not being forced to go into combat, that is actually untrue.

Nah, you're not getting what I'm saying. Its obvious you have to do some kind of combat at some moment in the game it is after all a fighting based game however what I'm showing is you decide when you do it. There is every opportunity to prepare for what's ahead. I didn't get to level 8 by simply doing whatever I read the tips, trained where I needed to and built up my character prior.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 69

Isn't ROK about a novel that you create? Isn't the main emphasis about creating a story out of your choices and actions? If its these things then regardless of how it turns out its part of the work, maybe even the work in progress.

5th Jan, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 69

Very true Seraphina and looking at it like that means you could be writing your character's eulogy, history or epic story.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,