Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 72 of 258

I see about getting to the Town Tavern today - Page 72 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 72

I'll take the crazy man one - where does it need to be posed? Here? I've got a great idea of what he could be (Like how I've been telling you about my ideas on Facebook, I could really get that whole story across by just background stories like these - just as a sort of story, rather than something playable. But damn it, I really think this guy is PERFECT for it!).

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Skelepound)
I'll take the crazy man one - where does it need to be posed? Here?

In reference to story submission you use the submit text button at the bottom of any page within the game. Just be sure to place a note before your text that you are writing a story for 'x'.

As I am on that, for everyone: I will be creating a submission form in some days that will allow all Players to submit random events that can be adopted to ROK II.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Well, since this character seems unable to succeed at anything, I'm [going] start fresh with someone who is slightly less useless. It was good to get to know how the game works and everything, so I guess he was good for [that] but overall I must have made some really bad choices during chargen. I mean, I lose on the first round of every combat I get into - I have seemingly no ability to win a fight. I always get pitted against a giant ant, and it always [pawns] me, so I'm just gonna end it and hope for the best out of the next guy I generate. He had a decent backstory, so maybe we'll call this next char the re-incarnation of Bal. It sucks, but this is the only way I'm ever going to get anything done and have any fun in this game.

9th Jan, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 72 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You're going way too fast. From the looks of it you just joined the site and your character is fighting giant ants already? Are you reading your Advisors tips? In the beginning its about building up your character, getting some good weapons and armor first. Then start at the Palace by taking on something light.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I keep trying to fight something weaker, but it forces me to keep fighting the Ant! Plus, all of my stats are either 0 bonus or in the negatives. I really don't see why I shouldn't start fresh here, [you know]?

9th Jan, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Skelepound, if in the game you read something that said not to do battle would you still do battle? You, like many before you, must carefully read the story. ROK II is a story you are building. If you just click the buttons and fight everything then your Character will die. Pay attention to what your Advisor tells you.

Additionally, when submitting a Character for death you must do so in-Character for only one time not a rant like above for multiple times.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 72

I have just turned level 2 and I must say I'm very impressed with this game. It has to be the most multifaceted text based role-playing game I have ever come across. The creators did a good job on this.

10th Jan, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 72

I see about getting to the Town Tavern today for conversation, and consider going into the Dark Woods though try being careful about it. I was overconfident involving the tournament assignments and got soundly defeated, I don't want to risk doing such again.

Sighs, especially since I don't want to lose anymore Soul. If only there was a way of earning that back, maybe with consideration of the mention of the war gods having a resurrected character face again the one who killed them. If the character wins the battle, they get ta point of Soul back.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,