Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 73 of 258

I do read, and again I am in a position where - Page 73 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jan, 2017 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
10th Jan, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 73

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
Sighs, especially since I don't want to lose anymore Soul. If only there was a way of earning that back…

Again, there is no reason to sigh… you will find that ROK II caters for all these things if you look for them or more importantly see where it is hinted within the story. Do you read the advice given to you by your Advisor? Have you seen the services of Lady Fluke? Are you carefully reading?

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Don't tell them JB, that is part of the strategy of winning. If they do not know how to fight bears, equip swords or get more soul then it means its easier for me to reach the top. *evil grin*.

11th Jan, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

international QUOTE
Don't tell them JB, that is part of the strategy of winning.

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading some of the posts. I was seeing what was being asked or said and though… but that's already there or all you have to do is… but I didn't say it because that is like helping another player to pass me on the way to the top.

11th Jan, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 73 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I do not specifically say what to do but I do hint where to find the answers. From a strategic stand point I know you want to be competitive but since ROK II is a new game I also have to ensure Players understand what is built in to assist them in having the best Character possible.

11th Jan, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I agree with JB There should always be a medium to help someone who wants to play otherwise how will they get their questions answered or even get that hint that there is a solution to the problem they encounter.

11th Jan, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I feel that it is JB's job as moderator/creator to answer these questions, but the other players do have a certain incentive not to answer because then they can advance more quickly and have less rivals. JB has said plenty of times (And it is written everywhere in the game) to read everything thoroughly. If someone is still racing through and barely reading certain things, but keeps dying because of it, I feel that it is that player's fault. I have encountered a few things that are difficult, but even so, I go read more information (In the game) and then figure it out for myself. I don't mean to say that anyone is less deserving of help, but sometimes you gotta let people struggle and figure things out for themselves. It is a much more rewarding experience.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 11th Jan, 2017 - 7:17pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 73

Hey don't get me wrong I'm not objecting to helping anyone at all but I feel that some players are just lazy in the way they approach the game. "My character died so its because something is wrong with the game" kind of attitude is just whining because they want the easy way to find out what to do next. One thing that is missing in ROK, well not actually missing but I know those accustomed to Play By Post or tabletop will be missing it, is the fact that you can't count on other players to figure things out for you like you would in a party. Because of that some might become confused about what to do next when something happens but like Alchyrogue said you have to read the info or search it out.

11th Jan, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 73

I do read, and again I am in a position where I am actually doing well. I don't see my words previously as whining or complaining, especially since I have come to do well in the game.

My issues are different from rushing through the game and not paying attention, except perhaps the two tournament as I simply overestimated Jonathon capabilities because of how easy patrols had become.

Perhaps I have had questions or frustrations that come from missing certain details, but generally as a whole I have been reading. Especially when coming into something new, but if it is something repetitious such as patrols I mainly pay attention to key words such as whether or not the marauders have archers.

Otherwise, I have very little to worry about with such at the moment. Still, if it is not too much to ask, if I am missing something I would appriciate some advice on where I can find such in the game.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Jan, 2017 - 8:00pm

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,