Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 74 of 258

Similar, but the Advisor does not require - Page 74 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jan, 2017 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
11th Jan, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 74

international QUOTE
but if it is something repetitious such as patrols I mainly pay attention to key words

I used to be like that at first but then I realized that some of the things that seem repetitious aren't! That actually might be a good reason for me to submit a new proposal for an action on the patrol to make it difficult for other players when I get passed it. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hey guys, you all need to learn from the guy who is at the top of this game. How much do you see Kntoran coming here and asking those questions or giving away stuff for other players to get ahead not much at all.

11th Jan, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I've always thought everything was explained very well. I like the tip boxes, they are good reminders of what is happening.

I like the idea of having a personal interest as part of the story, will that be like a boyfriend or husband or personal friend?

11th Jan, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 74 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Seraphina)
... Will that be like a boyfriend or husband or personal friend?

Yes, because this follows the path of a Ruler. It will be more elaborate than simply choosing a Partner. Your Partner will have their own needs, require maintenance, etc. There will of course be benefits based on your choice.

11th Jan, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That's interesting it reminds me of the Sims and keeping everyone happy. I can only imagine how that can be. We might need to start reading up on family planning while fighting marauders.

11th Jan, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Adding relationships would be interesting, though when it comes to having a spouse or partner that may not work will with Jonathon given who he is. I may still take a look at things to see what is provided.

Personality-wise Jonathon the Charmer is not one to commit. More, especially when he has the time and money, he still has skills to learn at the brothel… which most would not be so keen on their partner frequenting. Then, given his very title, he would be one quick to use his charm on others for his own benefit.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jan, 2017 - 2:13am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 74

How will the interaction with your chosen partner take place? Is it going to be the same like the advisors or the townsfolk?

12th Jan, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 74

Similar, but the Advisor does not require anything of you, however your Partner will as you are connected to them in a more personal way.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,