Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 75 of 258

Thanks for fixing that darkness thingy. I - Page 75 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Jan, 2017 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
12th Jan, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 75

Small Update

I have cleaned up the Town Page. The Masons already built up Exploring and no need to have Clan button there as those things are now accessible via your Character Sheet. I've replaced that with extra emphasis on the importance of reading carefully, avoiding Combat immediately and taking up the advice of the Advisor.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks JB for taking the time to work on and update the game. I do appreciate it. Sigh, though that latter detail has very little if anything to do with what I was trying to discuss. It has already been pretty well-established to read everything and pay attention to details.

I'll take note of the extra details to carefully read everything even though I've mostly already have, while again being unrelated and has nothing to do with what I was trying to talk about. I will also check in with Jonathon's adviser, see what she had to say.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jan, 2017 - 6:06pm

12th Jan, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thomaslee, thanks however do not take every update I make as being specifically for you or about you. I have to read through everything here and the ones I get privately that are not shown here and post updates based on that. Lots of Players send me questions about things that are already there. Time taken to answer something already written means less time to actually progress the code.

Do not confuse my saying this with an unwillingness to answer questions, I'm always willing to help, however it will be good if Players can be pro-active.

Now with regards to what you and others brought up, yes, I saw it and do understand. I actually agree, there needs to be more than just Combat as a way to significantly move forward so non-combative Characters can also rise up in levels, however I have also reiterated multiple times that certain things need to happen:

First, I need support both monetarily and through submitted content. Unless, I get those then that means I can only improve the game as my own time and my own money will permit.

Second, I will be bringing on stream the Daily Events option which means that certain choices can be made by Characters thus enabling experience, however with each event must come an interesting story as to why that event happens. Players submitting stories have been nil. All that you read in ROK save for some location / building descriptions is largely my own writing which takes up a huge amount of time that could be spent on coding.

Third, in continuing with above and the introduction of Daily Events I will be establishing a form where Players must submit an event ever so often in order to continue. Waiting on Players will not bring it so I will code into the game. This will enable me to get the events I need and thus more ways and chances for different kinds of Characters to go up in level.

I hope this explains all and lets you know where I am at. I normally will not go into so much explanation but you have been a great supporter of ROK II and thus deserve the reciprocation. Thanks.

12th Jan, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 75 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks for taking the time to explain at that, my apologize for misunderstanding. It is simply that part of the discussion was moved into the idea of not reading what needs to be read and the implication that this was somehow connected to what I was talking about… which was frustrating.

Seeing you mention that part of your update was putting "Extra emphasis on the importance of reading carefully, avoiding Combat immediately and taking up the advice of the Advisor", left me feeling this was in connection to myself.It seems though I was mistaken, posting what I can above.

I will try to see if I can send more donations your way to help speed things up a bit when it comes perhaps coding in non-combative choices to raise experience or otherwise support different character styles other then the warrior.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jan, 2017 - 7:42pm

13th Jan, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Minor Update

Accentuated abilities added. These can be understood via your Character Sheet under HP / MP break downs. See the Town Crier for the latest announcement.

14th Jan, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I was reading through some of the latest posts and I will add my humble opinion if I may. I think the real fun in this game is not winning all the battles but getting to know the townsfolk and the 'mystery' behind how everything in this world operates. When I figure that out I feel something bigger will open up that keeps me coming back for more. I am interested in building up my character and what not but that's just part of the whole and not my main interest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 75

Small Updates

1. Removed endless darkness from Dark Regions.
2. Combat images resize with view screens
3. Fixed Advisor prompting Skills you already have

Working On…

Daily events and submission form for required input.

15th Jan, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 75

Thanks for fixing that darkness thingy. I thought I was doing something wrong. You have brought light into my world after taking out the darkness *wink*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,