Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 76 of 258

Something I will like to see is more options - Page 76 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2017 - 2:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
15th Jan, 2017 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 76

I'm going to see things so developing, and finally have the "Fog of war" as it were taking away so as to allow some exploring.

I'll let you know if I find any bugs, as well as making sure to get a screenshot if I'm able to.

One that I've noticed a few times but haven't had the chance to send it your way is that when you go into battle and try to attack sometimes it kicks you out of battle before having you start traveling along the path again.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jan, 2017 - 11:31pm

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I can confirm that I also get that jumping in and out of combat when exploring. Funny enough when I use a desktop it doesn't happen it only occurs on my phone.

16th Jan, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mobile Glitch

Here is the thing… I tested on Mobile and Desktop and the problem only occurs on Mobile - very strange.

I checked the code and I am not sure what is causing it. I can calm any fears that in the background it is recording everything normal.

If you are in combat and suddenly are told that you should be exploring its because you won the battle but for some reason on Mobiles it does not show you that page that you won!

Also, at higher levels it is common that you move a bit and are constantly under attack, that's not a glitch that's just you meeting the enemy often.

I will like to know if anyone experiences it on a tablet as I do not have one to test.

Small Updates

* Add more: Official ROK II Art / Graphics
* Added Threads related to the Dark Regions
* Added more Icons for items.

17th Jan, 2017 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Page 76 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have not experienced that while in the town so I guess its isolated to combat. I like the art and other changes you made please keep it up.

17th Jan, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm using IE 10 and do not encounter any of those while doing the patrols. I'm still to buy a horse and go further but I figure I won't rush it. Krusten has never died and I want to keep it that way. By the way I'm level 4 now!

17th Jan, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Maybe it has something to do with the way mobile browsers display information I think its different than how regular browsers do it but I'm not a coder so....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 76

While mobiles do handle web pages differently it should not make a difference unless it is something with caching that I need to implement to ensure it registers each new page as new. Still not sure yet.

17th Jan, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 76

Something I will like to see is more options for patrols as in things to do when you make that big circle around Llafair.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,