Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 77 of 258

I need to pickup the pace. For the JB, is - Page 77 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jan, 2017 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
17th Jan, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 77

Wizard, I will like to see that too… I need more story lines to make it happen. When I have the special form ready you and others will be able to contribute to that.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I just picked up a couple of instances where it did jump to exploring within combat while on my laptop's browser.

I like the idea of actually contributing to the interactive parts and not just the scenic ones. I will definitely add in some killer stories when its done.

17th Jan, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I will get to a fix soon, but as I said previously it is recording everything normal in the background its just not informing you that you won but the fact that you are able to move on after combat is an indicator that your Character won the battle.

19th Jan, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 77 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Significant Update

1. The Exploration option has been updated to now include: All Kingdoms, enemy territory, locations to these places and more Enemies that target based on your place on the map.

2. That issue on Mobile devices with location (The jumping problem) happens because of the way Mobiles load pages (They sometimes jump into two rounds), therefore a workaround was used that displays acknowledging text and your current stats after the battle. Only Mobile users will likely see that while others will see the usual screens during and after a battle.

3. You can access your Character Sheet while exploring just to have a look, no actions.

Working On…

The random events script is already created. I am just populating and testing before releasing it. I felt I needed to do this before enabling the submit form so that Players can get an idea of what a random event is and what kind of information is needed when they contribute.

19th Jan, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like it, I've already been experiencing those changes. I'm also in 2nd place right now at level 9! I'm coming for you Kntoran.

19th Jan, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

How did you get up there so fast? You were like level 5 sometime ago!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 77

While everyone was sleeping I was working hard in the background getting my character up with higher things. Once you hit a certain place you get more opportunities to progress faster.

19th Jan, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 77

I need to pickup the pace. For the JB, is it possible to get an email the moment your character's sleeping or training time is up? Sometimes I go away from the game intending to come back but forget and then lots f time has passed that could have been spent training more.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,