Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 80 of 258

You make me feel so far behind! I'm - Page 80 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
21st Jan, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 80

So let me see if I understand, if you chose to be good initially then you would now want to be bad to get to the thieves' guild skills?

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Well no, I didn't even know there was going to be the detail of auras or that it would allow Jonathon to go to some places while preventing him to go into others. There was no plan of starting good and becoming bad to get thieve skills. I just thought there might be enough of a gray middle ground to work on.

Again, I had no intention or consideration of Jonathon being an evil or wicked person yet the end result of character creation was him having a "Bad aura" so making him such it seems.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2017 - 12:49pm

21st Jan, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Then why do you refer to your character as a magic user when you want all the skills? I thought the lack of access is what makes the game like other tabletop games where thieves don't have the same skills as clerics and vice versa.

21st Jan, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 80 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Because I saw him as much of a blend, the skillfulness of a rogue yet the magic of a mage.

Given the fact the first skills he learned was of the arts and knowledge, he very much became a bard-like character in many ways which admittedly is more fitting then I sometimes like to admit. Now even with a far bit of combative ability, though more then I wish was strictly necessary.

Being a bard very much fits who Jonathon is, yet one thing that sometimes pushed me away from the class as is was how while he was a scholar and storyteller gifted in illusions and magic… I always felt the need to understate the musical aspect of the class, which always seemed focused on in most cases.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2017 - 2:32pm

21st Jan, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hunter… Thomas is just wanting a multi class character and the only way to get it is by changing his aura.

21st Jan, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

You can have a multi-class character without changing your aura its just if you want all the skills available you need to change your aura *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 80

Its awesome to finally start building up an army although I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet. *laugh*.

22nd Jan, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 80

You make me feel so far behind! I'm no where near having an army and how did you get all that gold to build a fort?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,