Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 9 of 258

What's Happening In The Background - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jun, 2016 - 4:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
30th May, 2016 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 9

Latest Updates

There are now 5 Options in The Town with Weapons Master and Town Market being the latest. In all of these you can both buy and sell anything so long as you have the gold / item to do it.

Player turn system has been activated. Turns are not automatically upgraded because you leave the game, your Character must 'sleep' at some point and only until that is done do you get full turns again. This is more realistic than having time / turns automatically granted when you are not participating in the game.

Next thing I am going to work on is the Town Exchange. This will allow you to exchange FP for in game Gold.

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Town Exchanger

Lauren, the Town Exchanger, is now open for business. This feature will allow you to convert your FP for ROK II Gold.

Next

I need to create the ROK II Character Sheet so you can see your items, stats and so forth.

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yeah a character sheet would be nice. Plus how do we equip the items we bought?

31st May, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Equipping your Character is a bit of a complex operation that I have to code. I need to ensure Players do not try to fight with multiple weapons, etc. It will make up one of the options you do at your abode but also in your Character Sheet when completed.

Rather off topic, but...
Do not forget to make the transfer from ROK I as indicated in the latest notification about it, you have less than 24 hours.

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I just signed on and I really like it.
The starting story was very good and the instructions were clear enough for me (With English only being my 2. English, although I did live in the US). I will definitely recommend it and I will eagerly wait for more to come.

If given the chance I would like to try and contribute, although right now I doubt I would have enough time. I think it is a very good idea.

1st Jun, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Skipk, I appreciate the feedback especially your remarks about it being easy to understand and the story engaging enough that you want more.

The way I am coding it is based on making a foundation for an event and then replicating it. When I start with Quests I will have the initial set, however anyone will be able to submit their own contributing story to add to the adventure as a whole. Just imagine logging in and having hundreds of Solo Quests available from imaginative people around the World - its like tabletop Role-play Gaming anywhere, anytime without the need of a Game Master!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2016 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 9

Ruler Of Kings Main Site New Look!

As promised, ROK I reached her end of life in favor of ROK II. As such we have renovated the pages at the main site: Ruler of Kings MMORPG - Solo Play By Post and took ROK I offline. This is the new look for those of you who are limited to Mobile:.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

4th Jun, 2016 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

What's Happening In The Background

I've finished the coding for equipping Characters but I'm not making it available yet because I want to include instructions which follows the same trend of ease of use in ROK II. In addition to this, unlike most Character sheets where you have to calculate your own stuff this Character sheet will do it for you. For instance, if you equip a shield it will automatically check the shield's defense rating, your Body bonuses and any training you had and give you a total as Armor Class. The same will be true for Attack. In this way you will see right away what your bonuses are as you equip yourself. I should have this ready within a day or two along with some other places of interest in The Town.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,