Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 9 of 188

What's Happening In The Background - Page 9 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 4th Jun, 2016 - 4:00am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 93 138 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,881
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,445.96 FP
Charm: 337

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 9

Latest Updates

There are now 5 Options in The Town with Weapons Master and Town Market being the latest. In all of these you can both buy and sell anything so long as you have the gold / item to do it.

Player turn system has been activated. Turns are not automatically upgraded because you leave the game, your Character must 'sleep' at some point and only until that is done do you get full turns again. This is more realistic than having time / turns automatically granted when you are not participating in the game.

Next thing I am going to work on is the Town Exchange. This will allow you to exchange FP for in game Gold.

Post Date: 26 September 2018 - 4:23 am / Post ID: #

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. --George Bernard Shaw

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Town Exchanger

Lauren, the Town Exchanger, is now open for business. This feature will allow you to convert your FP for ROK II Gold.

Next

I need to create the ROK II Character Sheet so you can see your items, stats and so forth.

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,477
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 9,307.64 FP
Charm: 398

Page 9 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yeah a character sheet would be nice. Plus how do we equip the items we bought?

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Equipping your Character is a bit of a complex operation that I have to code. I need to ensure Players do not try to fight with multiple weapons, etc. It will make up one of the options you do at your abode but also in your Character Sheet when completed.

Rather off topic, but...
Do not forget to make the transfer from ROK I as indicated in the latest notification about it, you have less than 24 hours.

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I just signed on and I really like it.
The starting story was very good and the instructions were clear enough for me (With English only being my 2. English, although I did live in the US). I will definitely recommend it and I will eagerly wait for more to come.

If given the chance I would like to try and contribute, although right now I doubt I would have enough time. I think it is a very good idea.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 9 Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Skipk, I appreciate the feedback especially your remarks about it being easy to understand and the story engaging enough that you want more.

The way I am coding it is based on making a foundation for an event and then replicating it. When I start with Quests I will have the initial set, however anyone will be able to submit their own contributing story to add to the adventure as a whole. Just imagine logging in and having hundreds of Solo Quests available from imaginative people around the World - its like tabletop Role-play Gaming anywhere, anytime without the need of a Game Master!

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2016 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 9

Ruler Of Kings Main Site New Look!

As promised, ROK I reached her end of life in favor of ROK II. As such we have renovated the pages at the main site: Ruler of Kings MMORPG - Solo Play By Post and took ROK I offline. This is the new look for those of you who are limited to Mobile:.

Attached Image

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2016 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG & Text MMORPG - Page 9

What's Happening In The Background

I've finished the coding for equipping Characters but I'm not making it available yet because I want to include instructions which follows the same trend of ease of use in ROK II. In addition to this, unlike most Character sheets where you have to calculate your own stuff this Character sheet will do it for you. For instance, if you equip a shield it will automatically check the shield's defense rating, your Body bonuses and any training you had and give you a total as Armor Class. The same will be true for Attack. In this way you will see right away what your bonuses are as you equip yourself. I should have this ready within a day or two along with some other places of interest in The Town.

Guest please SHARE: "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Top 20 Posters

1. Brandon - 60 (43.48%)
2. News - 12 (8.70%)
3. Daishain - 12 (8.70%)
4. KNtoran - 11 (7.97%)
5. Gknightbc - 10 (7.25%)
6. Kyrroeth - 5 (3.62%)
7. Anronrosby - 5 (3.62%)
8. Cinder - 4 (2.90%)
9. PaulNelson - 3 (2.17%)
10. Opinion - 3 (2.17%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 19 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. ROK Harker - 3 (2.17%)
12. Wizard - 2 (1.45%)
13. Susanshadow - 2 (1.45%)
14. Andro - 1 (0.72%)
15. Snackc - 1 (0.72%)
16. Mcgreeny - 1 (0.72%)
17. Factual - 1 (0.72%)
18. Madison - 1 (0.72%)
19. Muscled - 1 (0.72%)

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Skeptic 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $269 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Silencedmind - $45
Anronrosby - $24
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 24th Aug, 2018 - 3:03am Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Hunter 19th Aug, 2018 - 5:28pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes