Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 81 of 258

I'm just glad I can go exploring safely, - Page 81 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2017 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
22nd Jan, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 81

Its all in the strategy *wink* Seriously though like I said before when you reach a certain place in the game it all starts to unfold for you. You're rewarded for all those long days of training and fighting. You'll get there too just keep your character from getting killed because one thing I'm suffering with right now is negative leadership.

Reconcile Edited: Hunter on 22nd Jan, 2017 - 4:43pm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hopefully, I find it soon, as well as managed to explore enough to find a couple of other things as well. I'm just thankful I'm able to do so and it was just the lion that was giving me trouble.

My hope though is that now I've built myself up a bit more, if a lion reappears it won't be as much of a danger. Not sure whether or not I should continue waiting to retry the tournament Assignments, but for now I will stick with exploring.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jan, 2017 - 5:38pm

22nd Jan, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Have not encountered a lion yet that must be a new thing. Atonement ritual will stop him from following you.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 81 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB this is the error I have while I am stuck outside of town. I submitted an error report. [..]

23rd Jan, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Combat / Exploring Updates

1. That issue with 'jumping' from one screen to the next on the mobile was solved. (Technical aspects if you are interested: Mobile Browser Loading Page Twice).

2. During combat further bonuses were added to certain actions based on additions recently made to the Character Sheet.

3. As part of the Combat dialogue you will now get a hint of how much damage you have caused to the Enemy. This will help Players to decide if it is worthwhile to continue a battle or to gauge how difficult their opponent will be.

4. Exploring bugs fixed.

Back to…

Random events.

23rd Jan, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

To Hunter: Whenever I die, the very first thing I do after resurrection is get an Atonement Ritual as that is what the game tells me to do. I did not even realize you are followed by the one who killed you if you did not do such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Jan, 2017 - 2:10pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 81

The advisor tells you that you need to do it but its only in having a talk with the mystic do you understand why you have to do it *wink*.

23rd Jan, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 81

I'm just glad I can go exploring safely, or so it seems. Continuously going on Patrols was getting quite tedious and boring in its repetition while I was wondering why everything else seem to be so much stronger.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,