Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 82 of 258

Krusten should we be scared? Just keep in - Page 82 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jan, 2017 - 2:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
23rd Jan, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 82

If you are bored try exploring beyond the city limits… lots of people want to meet and greet with your character out there. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm actually on the patrol right now. I click each move button with a worry that I might encounter something that my character can't handle. Its not as boring as much as monotonous to finish the patrol but I don't mind it because it really helps to go up in level very fast.

24th Jan, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Event module I am working on will make it easy for Players to submit events that can happen anywhere in the game. For example on the Patrol a Player can submit a random event that might happen, the story behind it and the outcome. In this way, there will always be new stories and actions for your Character from people all around the world.

24th Jan, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 82 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That will really awesome JB. I can see myself already creating some real devilish events for other players. Wait, how do we gauge who fits an event. Suppose we make something really difficult and a character just starting out comes across it?

24th Jan, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The form for submission will allow you to suggest what level you are catering for. We also check it for balance. For instance we will not allow someone to submit an event where a Character kills a Dog Rat and gets 1,000 GPs.

24th Jan, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Makes sense and I'm glad it will be setup that way as I wouldn't want my character going up some huge monster or trap that he wasn't prepared for.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 82

Oh I can see myself adding some rich mysterious or horror filled scenes to spook the reader with either choice having a consequence. Love it! Can't wait for that to be added.

25th Jan, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 82

Krusten should we be scared? wink.gif Just keep in mind if you submit what's to say you don't get the same event right back at ya.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,