Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 87 of 258

Who says I feel bad about being smart in my - Page 87 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 10:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
1st Feb, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 87

Hey Magnuss before I give you some tips I wanted to ask how many and what skills do you have? What do you have for armor and weapon? By the way looks like you just joined what level are you?

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE
So I played this game and here is what I think

You played it? *laugh* That's kind of funny because we've been playing this for months and we're still discovering things. I'd take JB's advice and do a little reading it seems you haven't done much.

1st Feb, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

international QUOTE
Fix FP's to a certain number per revive.

Or you could stop causing your character to die. All of us had our character die at some time or the other but we learn from our mistakes and do better next time. Its more logical than asking the game to change for a lack of foresight. Just my 2 cents.

1st Feb, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 87 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

My character hasn't died yet but besides going slow I decided to invest big in armor and weapons from the start so when it came to difficult situation I went through them quickly.

1st Feb, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Krusten is just showing off but from what I'm seeing her FP is pretty low. Did you use up all your FP buying no die equipment Krusten? *laugh*.

1st Feb, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Hunter, you found me out. I got the best armor, the best weapon possible and loaded up in skills for those. I also got some healing elixirs and started beating up everything in my path just like Krusten, my character, likes it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 87

Krusten, do not feel too bad. I spent countless hours in the beginning at my chosen profession (In the library of all places for a warrior to be). I also submitted a lot of content for the archives, just so that I can buy the best equipment and be trained in all the necessary skills before even attempting the combat missions.

This advise goes to Magnuss as well. Work hard in the beginning and do not be to hasty to get into the fight. This game is aimed at simulating real life (In a way). If you are not properly trained or equipped, then you will die continuously. If the pace of the game is putting you off then perhaps it might not be the game for you. If you do not mind being patient, and admittedly we have all surely struggled with this at some point, then you will see there is actually a lot of depth here.

As for content and your interaction with the world, this game is still being developed and as JB has asked countless times before, if you want something to be developed, she will need support in doing so. This is either by doing donations or content submissions.

See it this way, you are helping to create the world you want to play in.

If you are lazy like I am (Or just busy with real life) then all you can do is be patient and go along for the ride.

Reconcile Edited: belial on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 7:50am

2nd Feb, 2017 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 87

Who says I feel bad about being smart in my approach to the game? Krusten has not died yet and I intend to keep it that way (Cross my fingers).

I really do not see a "Patient" factor here. As JB said before this is a thinking man's game. You do an action read what happens and move forward to something else. I can see where if you approach the game with a mind set to have the best character out on the first day then you are going to hit your head on a wall.

The story reads that you're 16, just lost your mother and now entering a Town you don't really know so its an adventure in discovery. Even Conan went through many years of slow muscle building training before he became a barbarian. In this game our character is meant to be even better than a Conan type character.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,