Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 89 of 258

Greetings, seems I am already making great - Page 89 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
5th Feb, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 89

Sighs, I think I'm going to take a bit of a break with Jonathan and focus on other things. Maybe it will be a good idea to put this character on pause.

Thanks for all your hard work JB, it is very much appreciated. I hope you're able to meet your donation goal. Let's see how this game develops.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Feb, 2017 - 11:34pm

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Can't say I will shed a tear Thomas. *laugh* That means one less for me to try and get to the top.

JB, nice changes and I really like the Dungeon Master notes it makes more sense now. The relationships part has me really curious I want to see that!

6th Feb, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Actually, you'll need to pass Krusten first before you can hope to get closer to where Thomaslee's character was but don't rush things on my account. I wouldn't want your character to die before he's supposed to. *laugh*.

7th Feb, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 89 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I was surprised to see the harlot / wench in the tavern scene, nice touch to get everyone to check the tavern chat.

7th Feb, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm poor but I need to see the clans and relationships option so someone here please donate to get that % up to 100 please. *laugh*.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Are you saying that you would want to join with me Wizard? Maybe Krusten will want to join with me and see her way quicker up towards the top with me out exploring with her.

I have to say that this game is great. I still find some interesting battles that I find it hard to beat. Just a warning for others stay away from the Orc lands. Many are very easy to kill but the Orc leader is a PITA.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 89

Join with you? How do you mean?

Orc lands is no where on my list of places to go. I'm just trying to stay alive to get past Krusten and get to the next level.

8th Feb, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 89

Greetings, seems I am already making great progress. I have gotten to level 3 and without a single death. I am even appearing in the Statistics, so that is something I am glad to see. More, Aaroni is very much growing into a character I will enjoy roleplaying.

Hmm, I am noticing Aaroni is aging much more quickly then I would like as he is now the oldest in RoK II when just two days ago he was but 16 years of age. Though working at City Hall as a guard pays well, the four weeks requirement is getting to be more then I would like my character to give. I think I may wait to make another donation before getting much farther.

Still, I very much look forward to having Aaroni grow into a paladin or cleric of sorts. I was surprised and excited on what could be found at the Temple of Solace, but it will be interesting to see just how far he can get.

Top players here I come! Laughs.

Reconcile Edited: Goldendawn on 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:42am

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,