Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 91 of 258

I like the idea of class specification with - Page 91 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Feb, 2017 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
8th Feb, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 91

Oh yeah I forgot you can't back out of those but like I said all our characters died from combat and if you ask me its usually when we get over confident.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I can offer from personal experience the dangers of overconfidence or impatience. Admittedly, if I was honest, I was actually holding out that you could go without dying but alas it seem such was not meant to be.

Sadly, it would seem such was an unrealistic hope. Still, keep playing Golden. You are doing much better then I did starting out, though this is helped that there wasn't Charges to help speed things along back then,

I suspect you will still do much better then I ever did, as I tried playing a bard, scholar, and mage. A paladin is a concept that should work much better given the current state of the game.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Feb, 2017 - 3:00am

8th Feb, 2017 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

How come you refer to your characters by a specific class? I don't see anything in ROK II that classifies your character as paladin, magic-user, etc.

8th Feb, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Page 91 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I reason I was referring to my and Golden's characters by classes is such are recognizable concepts one can create. That, and from my time playing Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder and many videos games that make use of classes.

There are no classes in RoK II, but by picking the right skills or focusing in the right areas you can emulate certain classes. Whether it be it a fighter, mage, bard, thief, cleric, or paladin. With this, any combination of ideas or concepts.

Admittedly, what was frustrating me about Jonathon as I was wanting to play a less physically combatant character which the game currently is not built for. So I had to turn my character from a bard/mage into more of a duskblade or magick knight.

Golden will be going for a holy warrior it seems, which should work better because it will still be a character that is more combat focused.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Feb, 2017 - 11:18am

8th Feb, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That might actually make a nice addition to ROK, like if you choose a certain class then it gives you some kind of bonus that other classes don't.

9th Feb, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Classes… that will mean that players will need to act out that class wouldn't it rather than simply develop the skills they want based on that class?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 91

In a way we go after every skill but maybe there are skills we won't have at all except because we chose that class. I'm just thinking it will make us really unique.

9th Feb, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 91

I like the idea of class specification with skills that only that class can have or even other bonuses, however we will need to fund the coding to make that possible. *composed grin*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,