Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 92 of 258

Oh that may be fun. Who wants to challenge - Page 92 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Feb, 2017 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
11th Feb, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 92

JB is right, come on Wizard help with doing that so we can all benefit *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Updating Here & There

At present I am bringing online a few things that I already coded but did not get a chance to test yet like the taxation system, being jailed, Tavern talk highlights, etc. I am doing even more as I get the chance to enhance what is already there.

Should we reach our Donation target I will first work on Personal Relations which will bring a lot of spice into the game followed by Clans.

I will also like to thank those of you who have been finding and reporting typos, grammar problems and bugs as this helps me to see the things I've overlooked but most of all it makes playing more suave.

11th Feb, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

How will the taxation system actually work? I have a little bit of concern about that addition and how it might work.

Will one be able to exchange forum points for gold pieces to pay for these taxes if we do not have enough on hand when it is implemented or will it be go to jail, do not pass go, and a fine?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Feb, 2017 - 11:03pm

12th Feb, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Page 92 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

In the Player Manual are new entries: Taxation and Jail / Prison which should guide you on both.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think I will pay my taxes on a regular basis. I know I have the gold and the means but I also need to make sure I enough for my growing army too.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 12th Feb, 2017 - 12:18am

12th Feb, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

I have not dived into this game as much as I would like thus giving a lot of you the time to get further away from me but as I wind down my other characters on here I will be drumming up some momentum so look out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 92

Bring it on Txtrpg I like a challenge even if this game gives a lot I like the challenge. I can't wait for the player vs player battles! When is that going to happen?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 92

Oh that may be fun. Who wants to challenge me? I may have some fun there.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,