Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 94 of 258

Kntoran you need to keep that under covers! - Page 94 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Feb, 2017 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 94

Oh I am not over confident as of yet as there are a lot of things out there that can still take me down. I am running about earning gold and experience as I work on getting myself stronger and more ready for other quests. I think the player vs player can be interesting as it will tell one how well they are doing and how well they can survive out in the battles.

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

ROK II Relationships

The effects of role-playing on some real relationships can be seen here while you're involved with ROK II. Please share.

16th Feb, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

At level 6 I feel like I'm short [compared to] those at the top but ahead of the pack from those still trying to catch up. I guess you can say I'm "In the middle" wink.gif.

16th Feb, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 94 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Congratulations Krusten you're getting there. I'm still trying to get to 10 so I can get passed Belial, he's just too close right now.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like the newest addition that tells you what round you are in in a battle. SO far the longest battle has taken me 16 rounds. IT was a nice fun battle. I am just glad that I won.

16th Feb, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

The battle system is very good we could even use something like that in our Play By Post games to make them go smoother.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 94

The problem with [this] battle system is that it is more of a one on one system. I like that but I have a feeling that if you start putting more variables into it, it can get very complicated in a [short] matter of time.

16th Feb, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 94

Kntoran you need to keep that under covers! Do you want JB making a system that pits us against several monsters at the same time?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,