Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 95 of 258

I play using my desktop. I am constantly aware - Page 95 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Feb, 2017 - 11:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
16th Feb, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 95

The combat system does deal with multiple Enemies attacking your Character. For instance, spell caster using spell in the background as you fight weaker troops or at higher levels Hordes / Gangs, etc. When Armies is realized a whole new Combat system will be required which is different from the one with your Character.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have a question on exploring and perhaps I am missing something (Or not reading in the right place).

When out exploring, is there a way to heal your horse or at least reduce the rate at which their health drops? Is it perhaps because of the type of horse I am riding or is there something else I am missing?

It is quite difficult to explore properly if you are forced to go back to civilization the whole time? Your are literally only just able to reach a corner of the map and then you have to turn back and hopefully there is not too much combat in between, otherwise your horse dies…

Alternatively, and this might be me again overlooking something, is it possible to explore without a horse?

17th Feb, 2017 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Belial, your questions can be answered in the Player's Manual: Horse / Riding.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 95 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks JB,

Is the Q&A new or did I just miss it before?

Well I guess then I must keep using the expensive horse… or buy many cheap horses.

17th Feb, 2017 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE
Is the Q&A new or did I just miss it before

Your questions are actually already answered at the Stables and while entering or leaving a city, however to make it easier for Players I am starting to document the most FAQ in the Player's Manual.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Then I have once again fallen victim to the age old sin of this game biggrin.gif

Thanks for your help though!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2017 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 95

When you play ROK II do you tend to use a mobile device or large screen? On a mobile device it is very easy to just go with the information provided at the top and not scroll down to read the rest.

If on a large screen, some information may appear repetitive but it actually changes. For instance, in combat, explore screens and while entering the city ROK II constantly alerts you to the status of your Horse.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 95

I play using my desktop. I am constantly aware of my horse's status. I was just wondering if there were ways of "Manipulating" it like feeding or healing the horse.

It is of no concern though. I will just buy multiple cheaper horses and only use the heavy horse for the areas I know are more dangerous. I just do not think my abode can deal with so many horses*Tongue-in-cheek* and the stable will start asking me housing fees.

On a side note… to all other players. A tip on tax evasion! Buy many horses*Tongue-in-cheek* they are useful and you do not pay upkeep!

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,