Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 99 of 258

Thanks For Your Support! I will like - Page 99 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Mar, 2017 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Feb, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 99

I will try to spread the word but I think I'm the only one that I know among my friends and family that will like a game like this, they're more into the latest in the video game section.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks you for the support and help in broadcasting the game. I have already begun coding Relationships and will have it released as soon as the Donation Drive is over. Clans will have to be left for another time as we have not been able to even pass the 50% barrier on the way to the minimum amount to fulfill all our improvements / costs for the Community.

25th Feb, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I know you're still working on it but is the parter / relationship thing the same or different parts of the game? Is partnership necessary to progress in the game or just optional?

26th Feb, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 99 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Relations / Partners is a necessary part of a Character's progress in ROK II. It is explained as you are in the process of creating your relationship. It is also the opportunity to explore the romantic / intimate side of Role-playing if you have not explored it before. It should be released by the end of the Donation Drive.

27th Feb, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Leadership & Relationships

The coding for Relations is being tested now to get out all the bugs. I took the extra step of enabling multiple relations so you can have monogamy, polygamy, polyandry, mistresses, etc. We have written a simple explanation about it here: ROK II: Relations, however the in depth information will be released when Relations is fully accessible.

Your Character Sheet has changed slightly:

1. Your Abode gives you more Leadership bonus
2. Current marriages bonus added to Leadership

Our Donation Drive

Thanks for the huge support from all in the Community. We are at 73.1% and looking for 100% but there is only one day left. Those of you who are still on the fence about making that first Donation… don't think about it, just do it - get lots of extra FP and access to hidden features if you go for the Premium account.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

I think that this can be a very interesting part of the game. To have someone to share your experience and knowledge with can help both characters I think.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 99

Okay, this is fantastic. After reading this I am so going to have to jump into this…

1st Mar, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 99

Thanks For Your Support!

I will like to thank all those who supported us during the Donation Drive with KNtoran, Abnninja and Thomaslee being the biggest contributors towards the development of ROK II.

Relations / Partners Completed

Relations is now accessible. You will be able to access this feature via your Character Sheet using the "Relations" button. You can also access it when in "Sleep" mode. Please use the Submit Bugs button in Relations for any problems you encounter.

Shall I Do Clans?

Although, we did not get to 100% of our goal for Donations we decided that we would move ahead with Clans because of the great support already given. We are working on this in the background.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,