Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 100 of 258

Thanks JB, that will be especially useful - Page 100 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 100

With the new relationship part can you have a relationship with a current player? If so how does one go about that?

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 1st Mar, 2017 - 8:48pm

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Relations is not about other Players, it is step up towards gaining access to certain things, increasing leadership and inviting thoughts on a love affair in your Journal. What kind of relationship will you want with a Player considering both of you will be aiming to be Ruler?

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

If you have two people with good experience then if one falls the other can take their place. They can help each other out and rule while the other guards their back so to speak. Plus it gives a interesting twist on things *smile*.

1st Mar, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 100 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Not sure I understand, please give me an example. Is your thinking about Multiple Characters or other Players because you asked about Players so based on what you are saying you would want another Player to take over your Character?

1st Mar, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like my new relation. Its cool to have someone else to write about other than myself. I can't access the other options yet like intimacy but it has me curious. I have to wait sometime before I can get our relationship going.

2nd Mar, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Just curious if anyone is going the way of homosexual for their character now that relationships options is available and if you are why? Is that how you want your character to be or because of your own thinking / preference? I'm sticking to all female. I'm in the process of starting another relationship in Llafair. I already have one in the town so things could get messy *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 100

New: Bribe Wench

Basically, I have created a 'smart' wench that you can interact with using one keyword. These special NPCs can answer your question if they know it, ask you if you are spelling it right, and if they do not know it offer to research it for you. I coded this up quickly in order to facilitate new Players that are unsure how to gather information. It simulates the typical Tabletop scenario of throwing a gold piece to the barkeep for information. The current NPC for this is located at Stefan's Tavern. I am still building up her knowledge base but you can still interact and suggest to her what she should research for you.

3rd Mar, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 100

Thanks JB, that will be especially useful as there are a couple of assignments that I'm not quite certain how to proceed forward. To throw a couple of gold pieces to a wench to gain some information, perhaps after she does some research, is just the sort of help that will be useful.

Also, payday, so hopefully another donation sometime today or very soon. I have the extra expense of helping to pay for the hotel room for SaltCon but I should still maybe have enough.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Mar, 2017 - 2:38pm

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,