Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 2 of 177

You will have new Characters, and the detail - Page 2 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 7:58pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 67 135 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (177) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2016 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,933
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 944.16 FP
Charm: 333

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 2

I am working on it now but when it will be finished is hard to tell. The opening of the game will be creating your Character but the process will be very involved. It won't be as simple as just making a few clicks - there will be thought into it as that will be part of the entertainment. I should mention that the system I will be using for Character stats is based on the same custom system I designed for World of Medieval and FE.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 375
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.8%
[+] Gain: 622.22 FP
Charm: 7

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I've seen the gaming part of this site but did not get into it because I don't understand how it works. Something solo sounds good so I don't embarrass myself.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 906
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.7%
[+] Gain: 172.44 FP
Charm: 43

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Will the character we create be using something like the character sheets we have now so we can customize and alter it later?

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

No, your actions and choices form your Character Sheet. It will be more involved than simply rolling some dice. This is something that will need to take careful thought about since you cannot change Characters.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2016 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Premium Senior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 388
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.8%
[+] Gain: 0.40 FP
Charm: 23

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Coolness! When is the expected release of this so I can log on and try being a ruler of kings? ;).

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Hard to say, I want it out as soon as possible but I want something very involving from the start so I am covering all bases. I should mention that the game will take the form of "Chapters" and each chapter in the game will be a Character's evolution.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 2 Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Will we be able to start a new character instead of using our current ones? Just curious because I currently die if I'm sneezed on! I have no clue what I'm doing in ROK :D.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 2

You will have new Characters, and the detail of your Character will be the equivalent of what you use in Play by Post and storytelling.

Post Date: Mon Jul 23, 2018 - 6:04:58 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We interrupt Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion to share caption from one historian to you:
HistoricToday is: 23rd July (GMT), in history on the 23rd of July, 1994 AD the following event happened:
Space shuttle STS-65: Columbia 17, lands after record 14 days 55 minutes

Guest please SHARE: "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (177) »
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Stacia

Charmain (8)
Seraphina

Alana (5)

Aspiring Leaders

Dragon / Vitiosus (5)
Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Anronrosby / Cedrick (4)
Keidivh / Alrick (3)
LitRPG / Bladur (3)
Ammon / Ammon (2)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1.5 Day(s) Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Trans 3.6 Days Ago
2018 Football World Cup Forum Contest: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Week Ago
Russia FIFA World Cup 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Week Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By daishain 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes