Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 2 of 141

You will have new Characters, and the detail - Page 2 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 7:58pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 129 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (141) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 This is going to be the start of a version of ROK that will take PBP and Forum RPGs to a new level! Best of all you will be able to shape the outcome of the world it takes place thus affecting other Players!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2016 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,859
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,946.50 FP
Charm: 325

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 2

I am working on it now but when it will be finished is hard to tell. The opening of the game will be creating your Character but the process will be very involved. It won't be as simple as just making a few clicks - there will be thought into it as that will be part of the entertainment. I should mention that the system I will be using for Character stats is based on the same custom system I designed for World of Medieval and FE.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 373
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 619.99 FP
Charm: 7

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I've seen the gaming part of this site but did not get into it because I don't understand how it works. Something solo sounds good so I don't embarrass myself.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 815
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.3%
[+] Gain: 664.55 FP
Charm: 37

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Will the character we create be using something like the character sheets we have now so we can customize and alter it later?

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

No, your actions and choices form your Character Sheet. It will be more involved than simply rolling some dice. This is something that will need to take careful thought about since you cannot change Characters.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2016 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Member Veteran
[?] CPosts: 205
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.6%
[+] Gain: 6.01 FP
Charm: 9

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Coolness! When is the expected release of this so I can log on and try being a ruler of kings? ;).

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Hard to say, I want it out as soon as possible but I want something very involving from the start so I am covering all bases. I should mention that the game will take the form of "Chapters" and each chapter in the game will be a Character's evolution.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 2 Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Will we be able to start a new character instead of using our current ones? Just curious because I currently die if I'm sneezed on! I have no clue what I'm doing in ROK :D.
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 2

You will have new Characters, and the detail of your Character will be the equivalent of what you use in Play by Post and storytelling.

Guest please SHARE: "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (141) »
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 10 Hours Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 2.3 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 2.6 Days Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By KNtoran 8th Sep, 2017 - 6:47pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By SxyTeenGirl 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:48pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am