Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 11 of 258

Everything looks like it is working now. Thank - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jun, 2016 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
8th Jun, 2016 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 11

Major Addition

I've coded in the Guild for Physical Training or "Body Guild" for short. Here you will be able to chose the Skills related to physical conditioning that you wish for your Character to know! Once a Skill is learned it shows on your Character Sheet (Another new update). You can keep getting better at a Skill up to Level 10. There are more details at the guild.

Hit Points as well as the bonus calculation has also been added to your Character Sheet.

Now Working On…

Other Guilds will be added each offering their own Skill set and requirements. Once I have all the Guilds setup it will be time for your first Quest (Adventure)! I am also excited for the future Player submitted Adventures that can be added to ROK II!

How You Can Help

Let everyone know there is a Play By Post Role-playing Game that can be played Solo anytime / anywhere! I plan on making a big splash on this at some point but need more feedback and if any errors are found please let me know about them.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2016 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Studium Generale

The Guild of the Mind or "Studium Generale" is now available in The Town. Additionally, weapon specialization can now be seen in the Body Guild.

Note: It will be a mistake to not start working on developing your Character now. If you wait until the first quest you will find your Character bare with no bonuses and now having to take time to train and learn which is something you can start beforehand.

Now Working On…

The Town Brothel and all its intrigue.

10th Jun, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have trained in the skill climb 5 times now, there seems to be nothing to show how many times I have trained or how many skill points I have in a skill. When does a skill show up on the character sheet?

10th Jun, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

When you train are you ensuring you have enough turns to do it? At the Training Grounds you select the circle (Radio button), then press the "Begin Training" button and what message do you get?

10th Jun, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am insuring that I have enough turns. I don't remember the exact message but it basically says that I have trained and have a level. It also subtracts the proper turns from my availed turns.

10th Jun, 2016 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Nosaj you are quite right! Thanks for catching that bug. I fixed that and a few other things. Only the guild was affected. Everyone involved will see ample rewards in both gold and turns, including yourself.

Everyone: As you play, please make sure your Character Sheet is being updated accordingly. Remember, the game is brand new and there is bound to be bugs in a lot of places until I catch them all. Thanks!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 11

I'm pretty much broke biggrin.gif After buying gear, I had enough money to train once. Just sitting back waiting for the opportunity to make some money!

10th Jun, 2016 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Everything looks like it is working now. Thank you JB for your quick response. I like the concept of having to train for your skills. Great job so far.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,