Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 101 of 258

Well, now that I've actually started - Page 101 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
3rd Mar, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 101

Relationships With Other Players

Now that the new Relationships feature is active I've already gotten a request for having a relationship with another Player. I will like some feedback on this if you have already fully tried the Relations option:

1. If your Character is in a relationship with another Character that also wants to be Ruler isn't that going to be a conflict of interest?

2. How would a relationship between two Characters be realized in the game? Is it a matter of simply starting a new Thread with the Character's names that is left exclusively for them to role-play?

3. What would be the pros and cons of such a Relationship be considering the upcoming Clans feature.

Thanks for your continued support Thomaslee.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm not big in it yet but I am using it. It does take time to reach to marriage which is expected. I like the idea of having a chick on the side. Its cool to see her responses when I get it right. I am curious about the other parts of it but haven't gotten there yet.

Doing this with a player would be cool but other than pure role play I don't know how it would work.

3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I can only see opening a Thread for the couple and maybe tagging their Characters in some way. For instance 'in a relationship with… ' but if someone has specific ideas I'm interested to know.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 101 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

While I am interested in this I am not sure how to go about it totally. I think having a tag that your in a relationship with so and so can be good. I do think it can add a whole different take on the game.

3rd Mar, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Well so far to have a relationship with a Player Character you get:

1. Your own Thread to role-play the relationship.
2. Tags that say you two are an 'item'

To avoid jumping back and forth this may have to be a secret love affair since the Character will need to have their spouse to move ahead in the game.

By the way, the Relationships feature in ROK II is way more involved that this.

3rd Mar, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

But we cannot see the characters of other players except when they're at the top and that's just the icon and name so how would that work with the tag? We will be able to read their love affair?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 101

Being able to view someone's Character is something I have to implement. The tag can be placed in their Character Sheet and in their Journal. I also want to make Character Journals look just like that… a Journal, something they can highlight and make original.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 101

Well, now that I've actually started this I feel like I can comment, although as a novice. I think this all sounds intriguing. Does being in a relationship allow sharing resources? I would think that, if both agree, it should. Something like Henry II and Eleanor of Aquitaine.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,