Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 102 of 258

So let me guess, when you gals level up its - Page 102 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Mar, 2017 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 102

There is no sharing of resources in this game as it defeats the purpose of earning one's place as a potential Ruler and encourages cheating, however when the new Clans option is active Clan Leaders will get a percentage of their Clan Member's earnings.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

One thing that should be obvious is not attacking each other. If she has a clan and he has one too then they should not be able to attack each other while in the relationship. I guess this will be the same for armies assuming players will eventually be able to attack each other.

4th Mar, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Well yeah, it would be awfully bad to bed someone that was busy trying to war with you.

JB, how will we know when our date has a task for us?

5th Mar, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Page 102 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Relationships Chat?

Perhaps one of the things I can do is allow two Players to use high fantasy avatars and private chat / messaging in order to facilitate personal role-play / strategies and / or open romantic relationship through the Journal of one Player. This will take some coding. What would make this different from simply using a common instant messenger will be the ROK II feel that I will add to it. Player to Player will only be for Premium Members as it is not a necessity for game play. Regular Players can still access relationships as that is a necessity. I need to know if everyone wants this?

Hunter keep checking in with your Relations, they cannot be ignored or only serviced once in awhile or they get moody.

5th Mar, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have not gotten into the relationships yet. I wanted a cute guy but my soul isn't high enough so I have to wait *wink*

The chat idea is pretty good, I might not use it myself but I can see others jumping at it.

5th Mar, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Why do the girls always want to go with the cute guys that probably end up treating them bad or turning out to be gay? Besides that the relationship chat and stuff sound really cool. I need to build up myself in the game more but this is really starting to make me envy you guys.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 102

It works both ways Wizard. Guys usually prefer attractive girls. I'm in the same situation Krusten. I have a below average soul stat so I'm waiting as well. *sad* This does sound very interesting with the PM options included.

5th Mar, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 102

So let me guess, when you gals level up its not a concentration in soul for your characters? *laugh*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,